Options

The Pizza Thread

Comments

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    I love BJs but there is such a thing as a bad one.
    Wish that was not something I knew!
    Every rule has its exceptions.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    True enough.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    True enough.
    I’m assuming it was braces and/or tooth related, correct?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Your guess is a good one.

I am so bummed my favorite pizza joint moved to Philly.  
    Several good places around but that one was the tits.  Still have some in the freezer, could be a late night snack tonight.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    RiotZact said:
    True enough.
    too much teeth is bad news.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    RiotZact said:
    True enough.
    too much teeth is bad news.
    Your guess is a good one.
    Perhaps there are a few bad apples out there confusing their BJ skills with their pizza chomping skills! 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    This thread has taken a funny ass turn. Lol. No me gusta teeth! 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Posted this in the food thread: pizza I had in Brooklyn last night.  Easily one of the best pies I have ever had.  

Oh yeah?
    Suck it del. You know I don’t even think I took that pizza but whatever, it was good as hell. Go eat your pizza pizza. 
    Lol

I think I'm changing your mark from a C+ to a C.
    If I get a C what grade are you giving the virgina head coach after yesterday's debacle?

As good as I felt for UMBC... I felt badly for Virginia (without knowing much of them).

I only caught the last five minutes of the game after being alerted on Twitter. I guess I'm saying I'm not in a great position to give the guy a grade. He may very well have done a shitty job, but sometimes coaches can only do so much.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Lmfaoo.... I just don't even know how to comment on this thread right now.....other than saying I ate a grocery store pizza last night and it was damn good.. for what it was. Tri colored peppers and onions julienne style, sausage, pepperoni and black olives (which I mostly picked off). It was $5.99 from Aldi for this 16" take n bake style. First time ever shopping there. I'm really trying to save money right now (and I did!) so I will definitely be back. It was really something I could sink my teeth into. :smiley:
  • Options
    Lmfaoo.... I just don't even know how to comment on this thread right now.....other than saying I ate a grocery store pizza last night and it was damn good.. for what it was. Tri colored peppers and onions julienne style, sausage, pepperoni and black olives (which I mostly picked off). It was $5.99 from Aldi for this 16" take n bake style. First time ever shopping there. I'm really trying to save money right now (and I did!) so I will definitely be back. It was really something I could sink my teeth into. :smiley:
    Sounds pretty legit for a 6 dollar pizza! I know of places that would charge 6 bucks just for those toppings alone. 
  • Options
    Something you could sink your teeth into.  :rofl:
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Something you could sink your teeth into.  :rofl:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Ha! Didn’t even make that connection when I first read it.
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ;)
  • Options
    I know it is not pizza but Sunday sauce with meatballs are cooking! 

• Options
    Mmmmmmmm
  • Options
    ^ That beats pizza every day of the week! Looks amazing! 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

Those meatballs and sauce do look fantastic, but we're talkin' about pizza. Not a game. We're talkin' about pizza. Pizza.
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

Those meatballs and sauce do look fantastic, but we're talkin' about pizza. Not a game. We're talkin' about pizza. Pizza.
    I like how you used pizza two times in a row in a discrete nod to your favorite pizza establishment:  pizza pizza.
    Del's favorite web site:  http://www.pizzapizza.ca

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

I like how you used pizza two times in a row in a discrete nod to your favorite pizza establishment:  pizza pizza.

I can’t post Scruffy’s, but it rhymes with bornchub. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

I can’t post Scruffy’s, but it rhymes with bornchub. 
    what a fantastic website!!! lol
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

I’m a sucker for authentic home cooked Italian food. I can have a world class pie dropped off at my door any day of the week. Homemade gravy with meatballs or sausage simmering all day on a Sunday...that’s in a different league! And Thats coming from a guy that absolutely loves pizza. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

I’m a sucker for authentic home cooked Italian food. I can have a world class pie dropped off at my door any day of the week. Homemade gravy with meatballs or sausage simmering all day on a Sunday...that’s in a different league! And Thats coming from a guy that absolutely loves pizza. 
    My wife is 100% Italian so I am definitely spoiled when it comes to food.  
    We have my her family coming over for dinner today so the menu consists of:
    Appetizers: Fresh mozzarella/basil/tomatos, pepperoni, bruschetta/bread sticks 
    Dinner: home made sauce, meatballs/fusilli, chicken cutlets, salad.
    Dessert: St. Joseph pastries

I spent $150 on alcohol yesterday: red wine, white wine, proseco, tito's.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

I was doing my best Allen Iverson impression. Obviously it wasn't very good lol.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

Dude that sounds absolutely incredible. I’m looking at leftover Ruben sandwiches at the moment. Doesn’t quite stack up lol 

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:

Hey let's not go crazy.

Fuck. That does sound good. There are days where I might crave something like this over my favorite pie. Might.
  • Options
    I couldn't stand my fat, mean, mustachiod grandma - but damn, that woman from Italy could cook like nobody else.  
  • Options
    A little sample of today s apps:

• Options
    ^ the bruschetta looks amazing! You ever do baked clams? 
  • Options
    My Gawd Scruffy is getting us good right now.

He was the thread lackey for about 10-12 posts with his burnt pizzas... but these recent posts reflect a champion's qualities- bouncing back in a big way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7zADWNRKYA