New Radio Station on Long Island!!! 92.3!!!

There is finally a radio station on Long Island that plays modern music that isn't a college station!

Finally a radio station that pays homage to some older music but is highlighted by modern.

There is only so many times I can listen to Plush, so I thank you!!!

Comments

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Always great to find a radio station that plays a variety. Every time I go home to Charlotte I hear Plush on 106.5 The End... it was the same way when I left in 2001. I remember the DJ even going on a rant one day about how she couldn't choose was she was allowed to play and she actually apologized for the repeats.
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I really like how this rounds out my presets. 107.1 The Peak, WFUV, Q1043, and now this. Encompasses my music taste pretty fully! Lucky to live in an area with a good variety of FM stations.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,960
    samjam said:
    I really like how this rounds out my presets. 107.1 The Peak, WFUV, Q1043, and now this. Encompasses my music taste pretty fully! Lucky to live in an area with a good variety of FM stations.
    Right on. 

My presets are WFUV 90.7, Nassau Community college 90.3, 93.9 WNYC, ESPN 98.7, Hot 97 97.1, Power 105.1 and now Alt 92.3.