Venmo Questions

Megfernandez1Megfernandez1 Western Mass Posts: 8
Any members familiar with using Venmo to purchase tickets? Found a pair of Boston N2. Seller has asked me to pay using Venmo. Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,760
    It's like paying through most other electronic payment systems, but I'm not 100% sure you get any buyer guarantees like a PayPal. Think of it as a more casual friend-to-friend system.

Depending on your situation, be cautious about buying tickets through that method unless you know and trust the person.
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    If I'm not mistaken I think Venmo is a PayPal company. I have never had to file any kind of claim through them though. 
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    it's mobile paypal. If you are okay with using paypal you should be okay using venmo.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    I have it but have only used it between friends or people at work.  Comes in handy when ordering a group lunch or office polls.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Megfernandez1Megfernandez1 Western Mass Posts: 8
    Thanks guys. Just me being suspicious of others intentions. I need to learn to be more trusting I guess . Used Paypal only a handful of times, and never used Venmo. Thought I'd ask b4 I sent a ton of dough to someone I've never met.