If modern day Ed wrote the Even Flow lyrics

He is home-less
He wants to be home-more
He doesn't have a house
Rich people treat him like a mouse
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    If any of the classics were written today people would shit on them.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    Nooooo
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Haha.  You are right but like Ed said in interviews, he can't stay up anymore until 3am every night trying to get to a dark place to write all these amazing lyrics when he has kids.  Rest assured, there is one person though that these lyrics will still be indecipherable too:   Donald Trump.
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Eddie is still i am mine and he probably dont give a shit what anyone thinks 

Best writer alongside Chris

Eddie Morrison lives fuckers
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Haha.  You are right but like Ed said in interviews, he can't stay up anymore until 3am every night trying to get to a dark place to write all these amazing lyrics when he has kids.  Rest assured, there is one person though that these lyrics will still be indecipherable too:   Donald Trump.
    Why you tried to turn a thread about 27 year old lyrics into something political shall always remain a mystery.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    My Favourite song ;)
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Why you tried to turn a thread about 27 year old lyrics into something political shall always remain a mystery.
    Fairly certain the poster was referring to the simplicity and directness of Can’t Deny Me’s lyrics which are directed at Donald Trump and his friends.  I was just saying that the lyrics at least aren't clear to the Donald. 
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited March 2018
    Fairly certain the poster was referring to the simplicity and directness of Can’t Deny Me’s lyrics which are directed at Donald Trump and his friends.  I was just saying that the lyrics at least aren't clear to the Donald. 
    Not clear to Trump...but Politically motivated for sure...
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Oh, I didn’t see it that way I thought it was even flow he was talking about but I guess it could be about can’t deny me. I took it as the lyrics these days are far less interesting and there’s a lot of yeah yeah yeahing going on!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
This discussion has been closed.