Options

Blind Melon Deep Cuts-Help! US only on amazon!

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Cuts-Blind-Melon/dp/B001YXYIEG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520117694&sr=8-1&keywords=blind+melon+deep+cuts&dpID=615hpae-b5L&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

i've wanted this set of songs for a very long time now. can't do it. amazon won't let me. it's not on amazon.ca, just .com, and it rejects my credit card as it knows where i live. can someone help me out with this? i'll wire you the money and you buy them and email me the tracks. 

anyone?
Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,996
    https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Cuts-Blind-Melon/dp/B001YXYIEG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520117694&sr=8-1&keywords=blind+melon+deep+cuts&dpID=615hpae-b5L&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

i've wanted this set of songs for a very long time now. can't do it. amazon won't let me. it's not on amazon.ca, just .com, and it rejects my credit card as it knows where i live. can someone help me out with this? i'll wire you the money and you buy them and email me the tracks. 

anyone?
    Anybody help you with this yet?

• Options
     nope
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I got you, Hugh. Send me your email address. I’ve been wanting to get this anyway, so it’s on me. I may not purchase them until I’m home tonight, but you’re covered!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :joy:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006 said:
    I got you, Hugh. Send me your email address. I’ve been wanting to get this anyway, so it’s on me. I may not purchase them until I’m home tonight, but you’re covered!
    Beat me to it...
  • Options
    thanks both of you!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 said:
    Beat me to it...
    Let me know if you want them as well, man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Beat me to it...
    It's only an MP3?  Not a physical copy though right?
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Beat me to it...
    It's only an MP3?  Not a physical copy though right?
    correct. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com