ISO 3 tickets to Wrigley night 1 8/18

Throwing this out into the universe - I need 3 seats together for 8/18.  Neither pre-sale worked out for me.  Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Comments

• smithholmessmithholmes Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    Hi Lori,

I live in Atlanta and got 3 tickets to the 8/18 show at Wrigley in the presale.  As it turns out, I have a family situation that came up the next day so that I can't go.  I am not a scalper.  I only want to get the money that I paid back.  The seats are the P1 bowl, aisle 11, row 9, seats 105-107.  From the map I looked at, they look like pretty good seats. The seats were $105 each, $376.50 total with the junk fees.  If you are interested, let me know at smithholmes@gmail.com.

The confirmation email says that I can't print the tickets until March 14, and I will be out-of-town until March 19, so we couldn't do the transaction until then.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Hunter Smith
    Post edited by smithholmes on
  • Thanks!  Just sent an email.  I am interested. 
  • Hi Lori,

I live in Atlanta and got 3 tickets to the 8/18 show at Wrigley in the presale.  As it turns out, I have a family situation that came up the next day so that I can't go.  I am not a scalper.  I only want to get the money that I paid back.  The seats are the P1 bowl, aisle 11, row 9, seats 105-107.  From the map I looked at, they look like pretty good seats. The seats were $105 each, $376.50 total with the junk fees.  If you are interested, let me know at smithholmes@gmail.com.

The confirmation email says that I can't print the tickets until March 14, and I will be out-of-town until March 19, so we couldn't do the transaction until then.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Hunter Smith

• Hi Hunter,

i just saw saw your email.  Are those tickets still available?  I would love to buy them if they are.  I was unlucky for night one.  Please let me know.  Thanks, Tony Aguasvivas 
  • My email is tonyagua@gmail.com 

phone number is 210-912-9474....   thanks