Options

Can we stop all the hating on each other here?

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    For the record, I don't hate anyone here, I doubt the same can be said about me.

Also for the record, I would still buy the first round.
    I'd buy the second and include a shot.
    I got the third round. The vast majority of the people on this forum are good people that I d like to meet and have a conversation with before a pj show. I love that all of us are from different backgrounds and cultures. 
    When are we solving all the worlds ills?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    unsung said:
    For the record, I don't hate anyone here, I doubt the same can be said about me.

I’d drink that too
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Reading through all these threads sure has been more entertaining with the posts from Hank. 

JimmyV said:
    There is a lot of it for sure. I think I notice it less here because I've been spending more time in the Facebook group and people there are MUCH worse to each other, IMO. But your message Brian is a good one.
    The facebook groups are also a lot better in many ways. First, you don’t see an opinion from the same 25 people constantly because so many more people actively use it. Second, it’s just more fun imo. Third, I think you get to know people better over there. The list goes on. 
    F off to Facebook then jerk!

just kidding ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:

I got the third round. The vast majority of the people on this forum are good people that I d like to meet and have a conversation with before a pj show. I love that all of us are from different backgrounds and cultures. 
    Sweet! More free drinks!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    unsung said:
    You'd all miss me if I left, someone has to keep it from being monotone and everyone in 100% agreement.  That would be boring.
    Not sure if joking on not. :pensive:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    edited March 2018
    When I meet people I tell them i'm halifax and I get free drinks.
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    When I meet people I tell them i'm halifax and I get free drinks.
    ;)
    Ha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216

mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:

Sweet! More free drinks!!!
    Soooo, when do we all go in together and open a PJ themed bar? :rock_on:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Reading through all these threads sure has been more entertaining with the posts from Hank. 

JimmyV said:
    There is a lot of it for sure. I think I notice it less here because I've been spending more time in the Facebook group and people there are MUCH worse to each other, IMO. But your message Brian is a good one.
    The facebook groups are also a lot better in many ways. First, you don’t see an opinion from the same 25 people constantly because so many more people actively use it. Second, it’s just more fun imo. Third, I think you get to know people better over there. The list goes on. 

just kidding ;)
    This could be read in a way very different than the way you intended.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    rgambs said:

JimmyV said:

just kidding ;)
    This could be read in a way very different than the way you intended.
    Hahahaha either way works 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Punctuation matters but I’m an engineer so I suck at it
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:

gotta be soon!  too much crap going on.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    F off to Facebook, then jerk.
    F off to facebook then, jerk.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    rgambs said:
    Hahahahaha!!! That sneaky punctuation.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,682
    unsung said:
    You'd all miss me if I left, someone has to keep it from being monotone and everyone in 100% agreement.  That would be boring.
    Good enough for me.  Stick around, bud!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    I have to admit it- I love this slightly dysfunction group.

:hug:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:

After the fifth round none of us will care!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    edited March 2018
    I m just thankful that none of you use the phrase: “it doesn’t get Eddie Vedder than this” when debating/discussing.   Those are fighting words in my book. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    I just got off of work and I'm joining you all at this happy hour. 
    I'm on my third round.
    Brian creates some of the best threads.
    The Lounge Car being his crown jewel.
    The MT was going off the rails earlier today, so Brian starts the be nice thread.
    Cheers!!
    Play us a song Brian =)
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,386
    rgambs said:
    Haha 

JimmyV said:

just kidding ;)
    Having both is the perfect balance though! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    I m just thankful that none of you use the phrase: “it doesn’t get Eddie Vedder than this” when debating/discussing.   Those are fighting words in my book. 
    Ouch!  :lol:

• Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited March 2018
    Alrighty then, I'll play a song
    This Train
    https://youtu.be/F73ssDUIkXU
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    ^^^ Way More!

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Yes, love is truly a better feeling...:) ❤️
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Hello everyone just waiting here in an oral surgeons office for some 3d imaging etc. I'e been away for far too long, miss this place but I've been working far too much and no time to post as regularly as I once did. 

The word hating on one another seems strong I'd prefer the word dislike. I'm unaware of such a thing has been happening on here. Those kinds of actions and behavior usually gets called out and usually comes to a halt b4 it gets out of hand. 

With posters such as Brian or at times myself that years ago heavy hating to me has come to a slow trickle but the Trump phenomenon appears to have ratceted things up.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    I forgot to answers Brian’s initial question... the thread title.

No.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    10000000% agree, it's awful people's attacking aggressive attitudes, people are allowed to have different points of view and a different way of seeing things, that's where innovation comes from, question everything, look at all sides, but some want to silence dissent by trashing them. When you hit someone with a massive wave of negativity you have no interest in engaging in respectful intellectual debate

SJW

I kid

sorta