Options

anyone (over 21) attending both Seattle shows want to do a smoke out on the day in between the shows

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
edited February 2018 in The Porch
or before one of the shows, for those fellow members (age 21 and older) who smoke Cannabis, can have a group get together at a cool spot here in Seattle like Alki Beach or some other cool place & do a smoke out, looking for a group of 5 or more, so message me if you are interested, I will provide the Cannabis & edibles

Post edited by Big Bank Hank on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    How is this ok on an “all ages forum”? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    We live in a crazy nation where some can legally and some can't. In some states this is equal to asking who wants to grab some beers before the show. Crazy times. 
  • Options
    How is this ok on an “all ages forum”? 
    sorry meant to say anyone over 21, but it's legal here in Seattle
  • Options
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Such a double standard on these boards.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    what's the difference between setting up a get together at a bar where alcohol will be consumed & setting up a get together for fans over 21 to consume something that is legal here in Washington, BTW the band is a big supporter of legalization, so not sure what double standard your speaking of
  • Options
    Oh man now I want to get something like this going around the Fenway shows too. Rec shops are supposed to finally be opening in July here
    [X]  Greenville, SC (September 04, 1998)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (April 16, 2003)
    [X]  Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004)
    [X]  Columbia, SC(June 16, 2008)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    [X]  Austin, TX (October 12, 2014)
    [X]  NYC (September 26, 2015)
    [X]  Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016)
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    edited February 2018
    free your mind
    Post edited by willbarclay on
  • Options
    JB288319 said:
    Oh man now I want to get something like this going around the Fenway shows too. Rec shops are supposed to finally be opening in July here
    perfect timing  B)
  • Options
    free you mind
    as much as possible bro
  • Options
    i would be all over this but the volcano(mount rainier) is calling my name for the day off between the 2 shows
    we all need to realize that legal and decriminalized cannabis is the future. the dark ages are over. this plant should have never caused so much pain/suffering from unnecessary prohibition in the first place. lives were ruined and now the times have changed.
    and as an adult over 21, if you don't like to drink alcohol and smoke cannabis, then please get off my cloud  :)
  • Options
    i would be all over this but the volcano(mount rainier) is calling my name for the day off between the 2 shows
    we all need to realize that legal and decriminalized cannabis is the future. the dark ages are over. this plant should have never caused so much pain/suffering from unnecessary prohibition in the first place. lives were ruined and now the times have changed.
    and as an adult over 21, if you don't like to drink alcohol and smoke cannabis, then please get off my cloud  :)
    we can do it before one of the shows, before one of the Pre Party's go get enhanced, and then go to the Pre Party and save the edibles for the show  B) unless you are in GA, then you spend your day in line
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    You didn't have $ to enter the lottery but you have $ to supply weed and edibles to 5 or more people.  I'm no trying to be a dick but that just seems backwards.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    You didn't have $ to enter the lottery but you have $ to supply weed and edibles to 5 or more people.  I'm no trying to be a dick but that just seems backwards.
    I have a lot more money now, I was going through a tight financial time then, yeah I can definitely afford it now, and I have tickets for both shows to, so I am all good no need to worry about me, I'll be fine, thanks for the concern though
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Broke 2 weeks ago. Supplies drugs for everyone now. Lol 
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    Broke 2 weeks ago. Supplies drugs for everyone now. Lol 
    I got a huge bonus at work, and I don't have a credit card, why be so judgemental, you know nothing about me, that is very uncool bro
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    You don't need to excuse your self BBH..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    You don't need to excuse your self BBH..
    Thanks, I am just trying to do something  nice for others
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    Please come to Prague and Krakow  B)
  • Options
    RW8297 said:
    I don't think it's legal yet there 
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    edited February 2018
    drugs come in many forms/types
    alcohol, caffeine. thc, aspirin, sedatives, barbiturates and ativan etc
    one could even say sex and power are also types of drugs
    so let's face facts people we are all drug users.
    does that make it easier? or harder to accept?
    who here is not on drugs? 
  • Options
    kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    I'm on drugs  ;)  all legal here though!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    RW8297 said:
    I don't think it's legal yet there 
    We'll find a way..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    exactly, I worked a customer service representative for United Healthcare for over 3 years assisting seniors & low income people with their Medicare Part D prescription drug plans, and I saw all the medications people were taking and the frequency, and a lot of these people were all fucked up for the cumulative toxic build up in their systems, and they would have to take more medications to reduce the side effects of other drugs, that's why I avoid prescriptions drugs if at all possible, not all people can, and many of the people taking pain medications in particular, seem hopelessly addicted, I saw a lot of fucked up shit in those 3 years, and how people's course of treatment varied greatly from one person to another. Some medications are required for a person's survival or ability to function, but many have natural far healthier alternatives
  • Options
    I take it you haven't been to Seattle in the last 5 years
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    what's the difference between setting up a get together at a bar where alcohol will be consumed & setting up a get together for fans over 21 to consume something that is legal here in Washington, BTW the band is a big supporter of legalization, so not sure what double standard your speaking of

You two should talk this out at the great at the great smoke out day.  "Dude, society is full of double standards."  "Woah, society is just a myth man."  "Slow your rol1, don't you mean person?" 
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yup, the prohibitionists and morality police on this board need to step back. Weed, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, sugar are all things that can be legally enjoyed here regardless of what people living in less enlightened states feel about it. Sorry for those of you who aren't experiencing the level of freedom we're afforded here. But please don't begrudge us. There is no difference between walking into a liquor store or walking into a pot shop here in WA. There is no difference between going home and night and relaxing with a beer or relaxing with a bowl. Both are  legal. Both are socially acceptable. Neither will hurt you in moderation (although alcohol has far more negative side effects, including a strong addiction component). Why the angst? Too many people apparently bought into Reefer Madness.  Modern day teetotalers still have the ability to abstain if they choose. But they no longer have the ability to limit my enjoyment of my choices.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    Yup, the prohibitionists and morality police on this board need to step back. Weed, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, sugar are all things that can be legally enjoyed here regardless of what people living in less enlightened states feel about it. Sorry for those of you who aren't experiencing the level of freedom we're afforded here. But please don't begrudge us. There is no difference between walking into a liquor store or walking into a pot shop here in WA. There is no difference between going home and night and relaxing with a beer or relaxing with a bowl. Both are  legal. Both are socially acceptable. Neither will hurt you in moderation (although alcohol has far more negative side effects, including a strong addiction component). Why the angst? Too many people apparently bought into Reefer Madness.  Modern day teetotalers still have the ability to abstain if they choose. But they no longer have the ability to limit my enjoyment of my choices.
    64% of Americans now support recreational legalization, including 51% of Republicans, so the people against us smoking weed are actually in the minority, and the minority is trying to determine the behavior for the rest of us, kind of pathetic actually
  • Options

You two should talk this out at the great at the great smoke out day.  "Dude, society is full of double standards."  "Woah, society is just a myth man."  "Slow your rol1, don't you mean person?" 
    haha, that's awesome, we always have great times at the pre-party's, one reason I don't like GA is missing those, so what's wrong with getting lit before a pre party, then having a edible after the pre-party for the concert? It's much easier to get in the groove chillin our smoking a joint, gets the groove going, and edibles make the music much better
This discussion has been closed.