Options

Eddie Vedder Signed Items Up For Auction *Uke just added!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
edited February 2018 in The Porch

PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE MIRACLE LEAGUE OF THE SOUTH HILLS IN PITTSBURGH

https://pearljam.com/acts/news/eddie-vedder-signed-posters-danny-clinch-photo-guitar-picks-up-for-auction-now

ACTS NEWS FEBRUARY 20 2018

Join Eddie Vedder in supporting his longtime friend and Reds Hall of Famer, Sean Casey, and Casey's Clubhouse, a Miracle League Field.

Five limited-edition Pearl Jam posters signed by Eddie, as well as an autographed Danny Clinch photo of Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field, and two Eddie Vedder guitar pick sets are now up for auction through The Miracle League of the South Hills' 2018 Miracle Bash fundraiser auction page

The auction ends on Friday, Feb 23 at 10:00 p.m. EST, and every dollar raised will go toward supporting kids and adults with special needs + giving everyone the opportunity to play baseball.

Click the images below to visit the auctions pages: 

2016 PEARL JAM WRIGLEY FIELD CLIVER POSTER VARIANT
ARTIST: SEAN CLIVER
SIZE: 18 X 24

Eddie Vedder Signed Hotdog Poster
2013 PEARL JAM WRIGLEY FIELD MUNK POSTER,
ARTIST: MUNK ONE

Eddie Vedder Signed Queen Poster
2016 PEARL JAM FENWAY PARK MARK V POSTER
ARTIST: MARK V

2016 PEARL JAM FENWAY PARK AMES BROS POSTER #1
ARTIST: AMES BROS

2016 PEARL JAM WRIGLEY FIELD KLAUSEN POSTER VARIANT
ARTIST: BRAD KLAUSEN
SIZE:13.7 X 25

Eddie Vedder/Danny Clinch Autographed Wrigley Photo

Eddie Vedder Guitar Picks (2)

If you'd like to learn more about Miracle League of the South Hills you can watch their video, or contact Tim Gebhart at tim@miracleleaguesouthhills.org 

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    https://events.handbid.com/auctions/2018-miracle-bash/item/eddie-vedder-danny-clinch-autographed-wrigley-photo-188804

Autographed Eddie Vedder 16x20 archival inkjet print of Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field by world famous photographer Danny Clinch, photographer of the stars. Danny Clinch loves music. He listens to it, plays it, photographs it, and films it. Through this passion, Danny has established himself as one of the premier photographers across the entire music scene. He has shot and filmed a wide range of artists, from Johnny Cash to Tupac Shakur, from Bjork to Bruce Springsteen. His work has appeared on hundreds of album covers and in publications like Vanity Fair, Spin, Rolling Stone, GQ, Esquire, and more. Clinch has presented his work in numerous galleries and published three books: Discovery Inn, When the Iron Bird Flies, and Still Moving. As a director, Clinch has received three Grammy Award nominations. He has also directed music videos for artists like Willie Nelson, Tom Waits, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters and Dave Mathews, among others. Danny plays harmonica in the Tangiers Blues Band and will occasionally put down his harp in the middle of the set, pick up his Leica, and begin photographing his band members. During times like these, Danny Clinch is a very happy man.

All bids are final. If not at the party, we will contact you to arrange pick up or shipment. MLSH will cover the cost of packaging. Winning bidder will cover the cost of shipping through UPS.

• Options
    https://events.handbid.com/auctions/2018-miracle-bash/item/eddie-vedder-autograph-pearl-jam-2016-wrigley-varient-212133

2016 PEARL JAM WRIGLEY FIELD KLAUSEN POSTER VARIANT, ARTIST: BRAD KLAUSEN, SIZE:13.7 X 25, SIGNED BY EDDIE VEDDER. *App only shows one picture - go to www.handbid.com to see more pictures including up close signature, the official Pearl Jam Event Poster sticker, and the back of the poster which has a picture of Steve Klausen and reads: "Steve Klausen #27 UCLA Bruins Hall of Fame 1964-68 THIS ONE IS FOR MY DAD -LOVE YA POP- NOW... "GO GET 'EM BOYS! HIT 'EM WHERE THEY AIN'T" ALRIGHT!! LET ME HEAR YA! GOOD & LOUD!! A ONE...A TWO...A THREE... 1-BWK-6

Fine Print
    All bids are final. If not at the party, we will contact you to arrange pick up or shipment. MLSH will cover the cost of packaging. Winning bidder will cover the cost of shipping through UPS.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that Danny C print 

beautiful
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    pdalowsky said:
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that Danny C print 

beautiful
    Sure is!  I like the Mariner variant too.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,766
    Some people gave a lot more money than me!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Some people gave a lot more money than me!
    Same.
  • Options
    That Chicago hot dog poster, the Wrigley photo (most of all), the picks and definitely the UKE!

Damn I need to find some sort of long lost inheritance! I've seen a lot of ukes over the last few years. Think he got like 200 to sign and save for charity auctions when he made the record?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    "Eddie Vedder just sent us this Uke autographed by him on the front with handwritten lyrics to "Rise" on the back. Go to handbid.com to see all the pictures. The app only has the one of Eddie and the guitar case. " 

https://events.handbid.com/auctions/2018-miracle-bash/item/eddie-vedder-signed-uke-w-lyrics-to-rise-on-back-214691

Current bid .. $ 6300
  • Options
    tmantman Posts: 158
    Some amazing items there, scratching my head though on the Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake concerts as the seats are terrible, not that I'd go but for a charity auction you'd think they could have given a pair of the best seats to the cause not 300 level stadium and arena seats...seems ridiculous but at least the money goes for a good cause!
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    FUCK ME PINK. That is absolutely insane. Must win the lottery this week.........stunning item
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    FUCK ME PINK. That is absolutely insane. Must win the lottery this week.........stunning item

This is insane. Gotta be one of the coolest instruments the band has ever auctioned. 
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    I mean....it's okay...if you like that sort of thing. 

:bow:
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Meh.  Seriously, Ed couldn’t engrave the Rise lyrics into the wood??  Lame...
    Would they take car trade in for the Uke??  I probably could ride the bus to work...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I wouldve messed up a line at least 1/4 way down.  
  • Options
    I wouldve messed up a line at least 1/4 way down.  
    There's probably a burn pile at the Vedder household with about 27 ukes in it from such issues.
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    edited February 2018
    stupid question
    Post edited by SJD3232 on
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Uke @ $10200
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    These items are extremely cool.

If only...
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    Wow! That uke is a stunner. Congrats to whoever wins it and contributes to a good cause. 

Shout out to Eddie Aikau with the sticker too! Love it. An inspiring story and worth looking into for anyone who hasn’t heard it. There used to be a Netflix special on Eddie’s story. Check it out. 

“Eddie Would Go”... words to live your life by. 
  • Options
    Congrats to those who scored these amazing goodies. :) 
  • Options
    If the winning bidders would like to PM me, I will respond with my address so you know where to send these wonderful items. 

*to the buyer of that uke, I will be happy to arrange a personal pick up of this item.

Your graciousness is greatly appreciated. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    What did everything sell for
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2018
    The last I saw the Uke was at 12k with about 1 hour to go
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:
    The last I saw the Uke was at 12k with about 1 hour to go
    Wonder how much it ended at.
  • Options
    intrigued on the Clinch photo also
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    pdalowsky said:
    intrigued on the Clinch photo also
    It was +/- $2550 w/ less than an hour to go. Not sure what it sold for tho
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    I would kill a small kitten for that uke.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'