Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    It was funny seeing them on Fox and Friends saying how good he is behind closed doors, like, we know he isnt good when the doors open lol cling to that if you can, nobody's buying it
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    rgambs said:
    It was funny seeing them on Fox and Friends saying how good he is behind closed doors, like, we know he isnt good when the doors open lol cling to that if you can, nobody's buying it
    I'd be surprised if he's not a raving lunatic/crybaby behind closed doors.  I am looking forward to post-administration book deals.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    OnWis97 said:
    rgambs said:
    I'd be surprised if he's not a raving lunatic/crybaby behind closed doors.  I am looking forward to post-administration book deals.

The question on everyone's mind
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    OnWis97 said:
    rgambs said:
    This is basically what the leakers have been saying. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    my2hands said:
    WTF does Libya have to do do with anything? lol
    because we helped overthrow their government
    But just because this kind of behavior has been going on by us & them at what point do we say enough and try to fight it back and investigate it all the way through to find out , by who & why no ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    But just because this kind of behavior has been going on by us & them at what point do we say enough and try to fight it back and investigate it all the way through to find out , by who & why no ?
    My feelings are that the Democratic Party's focus needs to be on finding the best possible candidates and coming up with a winning game plan, focusing everyone's attention on Russia, which a majority of American's think is a waste of time (this is actually true), instead of all the areas that Trump has failed, but most of that is being overlooked and lost in this Russian narrative. I would rather point out all the bad stuff Trump has done and areas where he has failed instead of some wild investigation, that as of yet has provided no proof of any Americans knowingly colluding with anyone. If we focus on all the things wrong with Trump & the Republican Party, then I feel that is a much better strategy for winning.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    my2hands said:
    My feelings are that the Democratic Party's focus needs to be on finding the best possible candidates and coming up with a winning game plan, focusing everyone's attention on Russia, which a majority of American's think is a waste of time (this is actually true), instead of all the areas that Trump has failed, but most of that is being overlooked and lost in this Russian narrative. I would rather point out all the bad stuff Trump has done and areas where he has failed instead of some wild investigation, that as of yet has provided no proof of any Americans knowingly colluding with anyone. If we focus on all the things wrong with Trump & the Republican Party, then I feel that is a much better strategy for winning.
    You really think the Democratic party isn't working to win at the grassroots level? You can bet they are pounding the pavement finding candidates and identifying voters. 

The Russia investigation will still roll on while democrats continue to flip seats. We can all walk and chew gum at the same time.

• Options
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    You really think the Democratic party isn't working to win at the grassroots level? You can bet they are pounding the pavement finding candidates and identifying voters. 

The Russia investigation will still roll on while democrats continue to flip seats. We can all walk and chew gum at the same time.

Just not seeing it, believe me wish I was
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

It's an almost invisible process to the public. Before I personally got involved in a campaign I had no idea how much work was going on behind the scenes. Trust me, it's happening. 
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

It's an almost invisible process to the public. Before I personally got involved in a campaign I had no idea how much work was going on behind the scenes. Trust me, it's happening. 
    I hope your right, here in Seattle I live in a very liberal bubble, so I have no idea what's happening in rust belt & swing states, it's just these numbers concern me

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

You didn't see is roll the GOP here in Virginia in November?  It was all bottoms up .
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

You didn't see is roll the GOP here in Virginia in November?  It was all bottoms up .
    true, like I said I live in Seattle, so it's hard to get a clear picture of what's going on outside my bubble
  • Options
    It sucks because the polls are never accurate with Trump, they said it's because many of his voters are embarrassed to let anyone know they voted for him. We all remember this debacle, this has not aged well at all for Rachel Maddow
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqPc7pqhk3I
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    The dipshit needs to resign.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    The dipshit needs to resign.
    I guess there's always a chance
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    It sucks because the polls are never accurate with Trump, they said it's because many of his voters are embarrassed to let anyone know they voted for him. We all remember this debacle, this has not aged well at all for Rachel Maddow

The polls are never accurate? Really? Can you explain this in your own words and not with a meme or a video no one will watch?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    I live in one of the reddest states imaginable and a county just held a special election last week and flipped a firmly red county blue in that election.  Admittedly, its a special election but one can hope this bodes well for our upcoming primaries in May and general election in November.
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    I know there are infinite things that point out how dumb Trump is, but I am enjoying him still banging on about the lowest black employment numbers ever, when the latest monthly figure went up.
    But then with his finances and approval he has little experience of numbers going up, I guess.
  • Options
    Tired of winning yet? Remember MOAB? Remember Team Trump Treason and, “I’m smarter than all my generals?”

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/dozen-afghan-soldiers-killed-multiple-attacks-180224071048983.html

3D, got any intel to let us know when the troops are coming home? Maybe ask Julian?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Tired of winning yet? Remember MOAB? Remember Team Trump Treason and, “I’m smarter than all my generals?”

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/dozen-afghan-soldiers-killed-multiple-attacks-180224071048983.html

3D, got any intel to let us know when the troops are coming home? Maybe ask Julian?
    US President Donald Trump has committed an additional 3,000 US troops to Afghanistan in recent weeks, bringing the total number of American troops in Afghanistan to about 14,000.

Not any time soon.

On a side note... it's been a while since he's bragged about his awesome IQ and how he thinks he's one of the smartest people in the world.

I also think it's funny he was calling the armed guards of the Florida school 'cowards' ... given (obviously) that despite his false bravado... he's as big a chickenshit as there is (thank gawd for those bone spurs!).

"My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

US President Donald Trump has committed an additional 3,000 US troops to Afghanistan in recent weeks, bringing the total number of American troops in Afghanistan to about 14,000.

Not any time soon.

On a side note... it's been a while since he's bragged about his awesome IQ and how he thinks he's one of the smartest people in the world.

I also think it's funny he was calling the armed guards of the Florida school 'cowards' ... given (obviously) that despite his false bravado... he's as big a chickenshit as there is (thank gawd for those bone spurs!).
    When’s he going to visit the troops in Afghanistan or Iraq?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    It's enough that he's a DIPSHIT.  
    Getting agitated about anything else is foolish.  Nothing else matters.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
  • Options

exactly this is the kind of stuff we should be focusing on, this is the kind of stuff that will beat Trump & Republicans in 2018 & 2020
  • Options

exactly this is the kind of stuff we should be focusing on, this is the kind of stuff that will beat Trump & Republicans in 2018 & 2020
    Stop living in the past. Bernie lost. Move on.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Bernie got cheated, but I have moved on mainly because Bernie didn't seem to give a shit, so that ended the obsession for me
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631

Bernie got cheated, but I have moved on mainly because Bernie didn't seem to give a shit, so that ended the obsession for me
    Mostly because he didn't actually get cheated.  

Be that as it may, the Russian disinformation campaign and subversion is real.  I don't understand how anyone can be okay with it.  
  • Options
    Obstruction of justice? Or just brilliant management?

Report: Trump business fights Panama hotel eviction - CBS News https://apple.news/A2GRnkpwnSYW__Hwe9BwiYQ

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Fox News host to Donald Trump during an “interview:” “ Your approvals are sky rocketing!” And then they show this graphic:

chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.