Options

10C Ticket Policy Question

I researched the ticket policy page to see if it would answer a question that I have...however, the terms/conditions were sort of ambiguous regarding the following:

Would it be against 10C ticketing policy to post an offer of a PAIR of non-10C (TM Verified) reserved tickets for ONE 10C general admission ticket? Something tells it would since "technically" the person with the GA ticket would be getting "more than face value" for their ticket.

Thoughts/opinions? I wanted to ask the community first before posting any sort of comparable trade offer. You know...the whole "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission"...or vice versa. Don't wanna risk my membership over it.
07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
07/22/2006 - The Gorge
04/26/2016 - Lexington
08/08/2018 - Seattle
08/10/2018 - Seattle
08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
04/02/2020 - Nashville
09/16/2022 - Nashville

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    You can only trade for face here. Ticket for ticket. Cannot trade pair for one. 

You had a good thought to pause. 

Rest assured, you will not have a problem selling your ticket here. Just keep it face value and you are good. :rock_on:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    KK132666KK132666 North Dakota Posts: 1
    So I got drawn for 2 tickets to Missoula and 2 to Wrigley.  I was planning to take my wife to both.  But since then, we found out that we are expecting our second baby.  She will be several months along and I dont think it's in the cards to go to 2 shows in a week with all the traveling.  I'm wondering what my options are.  Can I transfer 2 tickets to a friend?  Sell them for face value?  Or do I simply have to use them or lose them?
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    KK132666 said:
    So I got drawn for 2 tickets to Missoula and 2 to Wrigley.  I was planning to take my wife to both.  But since then, we found out that we are expecting our second baby.  She will be several months along and I dont think it's in the cards to go to 2 shows in a week with all the traveling.  I'm wondering what my options are.  Can I transfer 2 tickets to a friend?  Sell them for face value?  Or do I simply have to use them or lose them?
    First, congratulations!  Here are the ticket rules:

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1