So who actually got tickets today from the general sale?

13»

Comments

• GoinHungry94GoinHungry94 Albuquerque, NM Posts: 236
    No I was unable to get tickets
    astev09 said:
    Definitely disappointed in the general public sale. Went into the waiting room and then got the “congrats you have been selected” icon. Clicked on that to buy tickets. It asked me to pick my level. I selected the only one available and for two tickets. No go. Told me they didn’t have enough for my quantity. So I selected one ticket. Same message. If you don’t have even one ticket and only have one price level why let me in? 
    I did that and you literally just keep searching for tickets in hope that someone let go of some
    but then after about 20mn it's time to call it quits yo 
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ Chi 2--08-24-2009
    SG Chi 1--01-23-2013
    PJ Wrigley--07-19-2013
    CCornell Chi--10-06-2015
    PJ Wrigley--08-20 & 22 2016
    PJ Wrigley--08-18 & 20 2018
    Denver— 09-22-2022
  • Yes I was able to get tickets
    Got 2 for each fenway show through 10C...my boys 14 and 11 begged me to go so tried through TM Verified - no luck....as soon as my computer hit 10:00 I hit the buy tickets button and I was able to secure 2 more for Fenway #1 = last row of upper box but yeah me and my 3 kids are in the building!
  • Sibidy7Sibidy7 Posts: 188
    I actually was one of the people who got in for Missoula and was only given the option for 4 tickets.  Some in section 138 popped up.  Wasnt sure which side of the stadium the stage was on so I didn't buy them.

I didn't see a good seating chart unless I missed something. I was shocked I got anything but I didn't need 4 and they were non transferable as well.
  • Sibidy7Sibidy7 Posts: 188
    edited February 2018
    For anyone who missed out I know for the 2016 Wrigley shows seats popped up the day before and the day of the shows.  I pulled some in the 100 level third base side on Friday for the Saturday show last year.

Be diligent and you can probably score some this way if you have the stomach to wait.