Options

Abby Martin Exposes Untold History of U.S. Empire

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited February 2018
    shhh! your entering hostile territory posting about the delicious-ness of Abby! (ignore her brother!) I tag to you to enter the ring
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    JC29856 said:
    shhh! your entering hostile territory posting about the delicious-ness of Abby! (ignore her brother!) I tag to you to enter the ring
    yeah she is my dream girl, smart, sharp as a tack and far left ideology 
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JC29856 said:
    yes sir, front-liner, world traveler, not a keyboard jockey! my only issue is her brother, which she often sites.
    I like how she says I expected more fire and fury from the hard right (about war and empiricism) than the hard left.
    anyway, good luck in this thread. its similar to a boxing match, regardless of your past fights or opponents, its a new day, beware and cognizant of the "feel out" phase in AMT. #Caveat emptor
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    yes sir, front-liner, world traveler, not a keyboard jockey! my only issue is her brother, which she often sites.
    I like how she says I expected more fire and fury from the hard right (about war and empiricism) than the hard left.
    anyway, good luck in this thread. its similar to a boxing match, regardless of your past fights or opponents, its a new day, beware and cognizant of the "feel out" phase in AMT. #Caveat emptor
    yeah it's sad that the only perspective that is allowed is that of the corporate warmonger Democrats, and those of us to the far left who are critical of the Democratic Party's embracing of the military industrial complex, are looked down upon for just wanting peace & free college & free health care