NEED A BOSTON N1 TICKET FOR MY 4 YEAR OLD SON!! :D

Yes, I'm playing the 'It's for my child, damnit!' card!  =) 
Lucky enough to get a 10c pair for me and my wife, but got shut out of the Verified Fan and General sales.
Does ANYONE have one Boston N1 ticket? We're flying from Dallas to see the show! 
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited February 2018
    PM265810 said:
    Yes, I'm playing the 'It's for my child, damnit!' card!  =) 
    Lucky enough to get a 10c pair for me and my wife, but got shut out of the Verified Fan and General sales.
    Does ANYONE have one Boston N1 ticket? We're flying from Dallas to see the show! 
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!!
    How would that work in Boston? There is no GA, so are you looking to get a single? Splitting the family up? 

If lil buddy needs a babysitter so that you and your wife can enjoy the show together, I do know the name of a forum member here who lives in the Boston area and has wonderful babysitter recommendations he could share. If that is an option you would like to look at, PM me and I would be happy to pass your info on to him. 

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Yeah, just looking for a single. It was a lot easier for us in ‘16. We just held him when we sat in our seats. But, Fenway is such an open venue, (barring us having turf seats) we’ll just wander for the majority of the show. Thanks for the offer for a sitter, man, that’s too cool. Cheers.