Options

My wife needs a Wrigley N1 GA - Closed

GlorifiedSLGGlorifiedSLG Posts: 35
edited March 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Buddy won GA N1 for Wrigley.  I lost.  My wife really wants to go.  If you want to help her out, let me know.  See you all in August!
Post edited by GlorifiedSLG on

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Any help would be great.  Going with my Buddy, his plus 1.  She would love to be with us in the GA section!  Would be her 5th show, but first since we saw them In Dublin, Ireland!
  • Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    Any help would be great.  Going with my Buddy, his plus 1.  She would love to be with us in the GA section!  Would be her 5th show, but first since we saw them In Dublin, Ireland!
    Be a gentleman and give her your ticket =)...............

...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Still looking for one and will always be looking for one until the Friday before the Wrigley show.  

As for the gentleman thing to do...I asked prior to the lottery and she said no!  So, we did not put in for tickets under her account.  Decreased our ODDS, but wasn't going to waste tickets that others might want.  

Not super worried as I know someone will have one as the show gets closer.  Just hoping to get it done so we can put our plan into action for the weekend.

See you all in CHICAGO!
  • Options
    After another weekend of looking, still nothing.  If you are sitting on a GA for night one, let me know and it will go to a great home and an even better wife. 

See you in Chicago!
  • Options
    She is still in search of this extremely difficult ticket to find.  We have two, but she needs one to join me and my buddy(his tickets).  If you are looking to get rid of yours and want to help us out, let me know.
  • Options
    Hoping today is the day!

See you at Wrigley!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Still looking. 
  • Options
    Ticket found!  Thank you PEARL JAM FANS.  Best FANS in the land!