Options

Hotel Room in Missoula

feederfeeder Boise, ID Posts: 79
I reserved a room when the “leak” surfaced in Missoula at the Campus Inn, however, I did not put in for this show.  So, I no longer am in need of keeping the reservation ( unless I was able to find some-buddy who had a spare ticket??)

Anyhow, I don’t know if Rooms are hard to get, at this point, & wanted to make sure if someone was in need......they could scoop up the rereservation immediately after I cancelled.  I don’t know if it is possible to transfer a reservation??  I booked it through Hotels.com & not directly.  Plus, I would not want someone to fall victim of the Hotel jacking up the price, if that is avoidable.

If somebody is in need I would like to help.

Know what I mean.
"Have we got a show for you??  No, it's a question!" EV 5/12/22

Comments

• Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    I’m interested in the Inn!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......