Options

Sold..appreciate you/your time

densandensan Posts: 563
edited February 2018 in Lost Dogs

Thanks for saying kind things, and taking time to read/comment. Great fans/people.

The poster is in excellent condition. The only flaws are 4 tiny indents in the white area that would easily frame out. This poster was purchased at the show by me. It’s not a signed or numbered AP, and I’m not looking to trade. The Expresso Beans’ data has an AP selling a year a go for 1,200.00, and I am asking 1,100.00 plus 20.00 for postage which if less I will refund. I will only take Google Wallet, or PayPal friends and family. I am happy to explain off line.  Shipping includes wrapping the poster in craft paper, putting into a tube, and then put the tube inside a triangle mailer, and the poster will be sent with tracking, insured for the full value, along with signature confirmation.

It has been stored flat and, never been hung up, stored in a climate controlled home which is smoke free, and has not been subjected to any sunlight. The colors are still amazing. I am happy to provide more pictures. I will only ship in the US. Thanks for your time. Dennis

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• Options
    Great seller!!
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    You always have the best prints.
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Wow, I would love to buy this!  I wish I could spend that much right now, but I can't.  I will be watching though densan.
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    I really really appreciate you all
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    She’s gorgeous! This won’t last long....