Options

Thoughts on upper level seating for this tour

PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
edited February 2018 in The Porch
I was wondering on thoughts about the upper level at Safeco. My friend scored 319 row 3 in the presale that he maybe selling. I would hate to fly across the country and have a 3 hour drive after that to be at a concert and not feel like I was at a concert. Don't need to be close just need to hear the music well and be around other fans that are rocking out. I remember reading others have good experiences with these seats in 2016 and most prefer them to the grandstand just curious if anyone else had something to add. 

Comments

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    It's probably better than being towards the rear of field seating.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    CopperTom said:
    It's probably better than being towards the rear of field seating.
    Ya I am hoping so. Here is a screenshot of where the seat is. Looks pretty nice if you can actually see that skyline in the background. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    PJ's playing another show, there's gonna be people from all over the world in all kinds of seats, it's gonna be awesome no matter where you are.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    PJ's playing another show, there's gonna be people from all over the world in all kinds of seats, it's gonna be awesome no matter where you are.
    Agreed 100%. Doing an 22 hour trip there and back though traveling and would hate to be in an area that is usually "dead". No way to know this with out going and every show is different but just was curious of others who had an experience at this level.