GA trade for reserved Missoula

Just throwing it out there, if anyone has some decent reserved seats for the Missoula show and they were hoping for GA instead....I would be open to trade. It’s going to be a long drive as it is, and I won’t be able to get up there early to wait in line for a good spot.

Comments

• AprilliesAprillies Vancouver Posts: 13
    hey man If you are still looking for this trade option... I would be keen on this idea.  Have 2 reserved 10C tix Missoula
    Are you still looking?
    a truant finds home
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    With how small that pen looks the back of GA is still gonna be a good spot
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited February 2018
    However you wanted to do it, I really only need one 10C GA ticket but have a pair of Reserved 10C to trade
    Cheers
    April

a truant finds home
  • duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    Aprillies said:
    However you wanted to do it, I really only need one 10C GA ticket but have a pair of Reserved 10C

I would like to buy a ticket to Missoula April, would you keep me in mind if you find yourself with an extra? Thanks Much!
    Duff

Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Aprillies said:
    hey man If you are still looking for this trade option... I would be keen on this idea.  Have 2 reserved 10C tix Missoula
    Are you still looking?
    Where are your reserved seats at?
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Can't trade pairs anyways.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    The seats are 2 spares that another ten club member and her husband won/ purchased - they both won their pair of Reserved seating, and so they will want to sit together though as you know it will be required to meet them and transfer the seats from phone to phone. Its a bit complicated but the essence is that there will be two seats together in reserved ten club seats, the actual seat location to be announced in July (I believe thats the info right?) Anyways I was just looking for one ticket and they offered me the two-- and at the time I had a friend who was wanting to come so I said yes I will buy them from you. However my friend has backed out due to childcare/ transportation issues and I have also found a GA ticket for myself.  So essentially I'm trying to find someone who would love these tickets now,  two great tickets sitting together.  I have committed to paying for them if needed but I think I should be able to find a couple or two single people interested. 

a truant finds home
  • I'm very interested in the two tickets for my wife and I, let me know if still available.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Aprillies said:
    The seats are 2 spares that another ten club member and her husband won/ purchased - they both won their pair of Reserved seating, and so they will want to sit together though as you know it will be required to meet them and transfer the seats from phone to phone. Its a bit complicated but the essence is that there will be two seats together in reserved ten club seats, the actual seat location to be announced in July (I believe thats the info right?) Anyways I was just looking for one ticket and they offered me the two-- and at the time I had a friend who was wanting to come so I said yes I will buy them from you. However my friend has backed out due to childcare/ transportation issues and I have also found a GA ticket for myself.  So essentially I'm trying to find someone who would love these tickets now,  two great tickets sitting together.  I have committed to paying for them if needed but I think I should be able to find a couple or two single people interested. 

I asked, you still cant do that. You can only sell one ticket and 10c member who purchased has to use the other.  I tried to do that with my pair and was told no.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    With how small that pen looks the back of GA is still gonna be a good spot
    10c GA will be 35 Yards deep according to someone w connections in missoula
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
    maicken said:
    I'm very interested in the two tickets for my wife and I, let me know if still available.
    PM'd