Cleveland Indians - !

13»

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    MayDay10 wrote:
    yeah, it sucks to see. I would go a lot more if Cleveland was <3 hours away.
    The team has started out hot a lot, only to not have a meaningful game past the All Star break.

Even as a fan its tough to take them seriously

Best bunch of players they have had in a while though.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    davidtrios wrote:
    busy offseason for them- just signed michael bourne and earlier; mark reynolds, drew stubbs and nick swisher...add in francona and you have a pretty decent team.

nice year for the tribe, even if they miss the playoffs. itll be that much harder for the cubs to snga francona away
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    regardless of what happens, it has been a great season. One of my favorites as an Indians fan. Never thought I could get behind Giambi and Swisher... Francona has done a hell of a job.

Rooting for a Tampa Texas 1 game playoff, use some pitching, go to Cleveland, Cleveland wins, and we get Francona vs the Red Sox.
    Here's to a 27 inning game tonight!
  • tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 691
    GO TRIBE!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    so, cleveland plays the winner of tb/tex on tues?
    Tampa v Texas tonight. Winner @ Cleveland Wednesday
    21 Wins in a row.  Figured such accomplishment was worthy of bumping this thread.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    MayDay10 said:
    21 Wins in a row.  Figured such accomplishment was worthy of bumping this thread.
    21 straight is  amazing.

But, it looks like that's what it took for this to get bumped, since it was 4 years ago since the last post in this thread.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    But 0-1 on their last game against the Cubs!

Gotta hang on to that as long as I can.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    cutz said:ni
    MayDay10 said:
    21 straight is  amazing.

But, it looks like that's what it took for this to get bumped, since it was 4 years ago since the last post in this thread.
    I believe there was a different one last season or two....  not too many of us though
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    Buster Olney picked the Tribe to win it all...not sure if that's a good thing or a curse, but excited to get it going! Hope they can stay healthy and win the division without much stress. Just bought tickets for one of the games @ Anaheim the second series of the season
    November 2, 2016 - best day EVER!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    November 2, 2016 - best day EVER!
    Didn't the game end after midnight local time? We were still alive on the 2nd ;)
    Lol...you make a point. Only way I differentiate it is by using Google and it tells me the 2nd.

Google must go by CT, thus making CT the right time? :smiley:
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Indians Browns
    Same team bahahaha

Least ya got da cavs

Love 2 all
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,421
    edited February 2018
    this thread really took off, didnt it?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    there is a couple different sloppy indians threads.