Options

Got Wrigley tix but can't view them yet.

I got in almost immediately at 10am and there is a lot of time pressure to get through the process.  My Tickets.com login did not work for some reason even though I had logged in earlier this morning with it.  It was probably me typing it wrong but just be prepared to think fast if you can't log in with an existing account. 

I got pretty decent field seats and an email confirmation but I lost the ability to register as a new user when I clicked view tickets and it sent me to a screen saying they weren't available and I couldn't get back to the confirmation page.  Here's hoping there is no snafu later when I try to retrieve/print them.

Comments

• Options
    dbstrat said:
    My Tickets.com login did not work for some reason even though I had logged in earlier this morning with it.  It was probably me typing it wrong but just be prepared to think fast if you can't log in with an existing account. 
    The same thing happened to me and I lost 4 pretty good seats together.  I ended up pulling a pair again and just checked out as a new user with an alternate email address.  I am 100% sure I was entering my password in correctly as the 2nd time I pulled up tickets, I was able to log in to tickets.com on a separate page, but not on the page for my purchase. 
  • Options
    dbstrat said:
    My Tickets.com login did not work for some reason even though I had logged in earlier this morning with it.  It was probably me typing it wrong but just be prepared to think fast if you can't log in with an existing account. 
    The same thing happened to me and I lost 4 pretty good seats together.  I ended up pulling a pair again and just checked out as a new user with an alternate email address.  I am 100% sure I was entering my password in correctly as the 2nd time I pulled up tickets, I was able to log in to tickets.com on a separate page, but not on the page for my purchase. 
    That sucks!  I was in a panic trying to type before the timer expired and quickly decided to checkout as a guest.  
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me...I know I had the correct password too. Hoping the universe has some better tickets in store for me at Wrigley!