Options

Wrigley Question for '13 or '16 Attendees

Anyone sit in section 140 for either show.  says obstructed view, can't see how it is obstructed.  Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
  • Options
    JvollmanJvollman Posts: 129
    wbutler29 said:
    Anyone sit in section 140 for either show.  says obstructed view, can't see how it is obstructed.  Thanks in advance for the feedback.
    I'm guessing a lighting or sound tower...  But just a guess.  Something like this:
    First - Chicago, Illinois (March 10, 1994) *
    In Between - Chicago (9), East Troy (4) Champaign (1), Noblesville (1), Moline (1)
    Last - Wrigley (August 20, 2016)
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    I would guess the obstruction will be the front pillars of the stage or speaker stacks, because that would not fall behind one of the stadium pillars.
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    Thanks Guys.... good feedback
  • Options
    Sat in that section in 13 and it's the perfect seat.  Right by the where the old visitor bullpen used to be and elevated 8 or so feet above the field.    
  • Options
    dnlbauerdnlbauer Posts: 11
    edited February 2018
    I was in section 240 row 1 in 2013, view was not bad at all.  Blurry picture from after rain delay and a few cold ones!
    Post edited by dnlbauer on
  • Options
    dnlbauer said:
    I was in section 240 row 1 in 2013, view was not bad at all.  Blurry picture from after rain delay and a few cold ones!
    How was the sound in 240?
  • Options
    Sound was good!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,909
    Don't they have the beer tents on the field in front of Section 140? That could be what it is.

• Options
    Thanks all keep the feedback coming 
  • Options
    From the pic from 240 I'm thinking my section 40 will be pretty good