Options

Presale...well that sucked

Comments

• Options
    Corey GCorey G Tacompton, WA Posts: 37
    Nevermind. Just got the text. 7 minutes till...
  • Options
    Got the code right after I posted...  Getting nothing but errors...  This sucks on my phone...
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    Got the code right after I posted...  Getting nothing but errors...  This sucks on my phone...
    They recommended using a computer. That might help.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    JimmyV said:
    so they send it to you on your phone with only 7 minutes to spare, not sure in what world that is a great system
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    jeffbr said:
    Haha, that was a joke. I had a 10am slot for Seattle, and just spent 15 minutes not finding any tickets. Nothing, not even obstructed view seats for either show. Yay! It's ok, since unless they were absolutely stellar seats I was going to toss them back. No way I was doing 10c reserved and risk paying $120/ticket without knowing where I'd be sitting. So I'll see PJ sometime in 2022 when they take up residency at the new Key Arena. Good luck everyone!
    me too and i pulled 127 row 34.  
    I got 124 row 11 at about 10:10-10:15. Used the app. No issues at all.
  • Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    JimmyV said:
    I had problems getting Jack White tix with my android phone on both the TM website and app. Tried on my iPad and got them no problem
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    so they send it to you on your phone with only 7 minutes to spare, not sure in what world that is a great system
    It's a ten digit code. 7 minutes or two hours, doesn't make much of a difference.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    It's a ten digit code. 7 minutes or two hours, doesn't make much of a difference.
    don't you have to copy the web address from the phone if you are going to do it on your PC? because I don't see anywhere to post the code on the ticketmaster.com website, I am assuming you need a special web address to go along with the code
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    I feel like Hank is trolling you all today
  • Options
    Anyone have a spare pair for Wrigley 8/20?
    Yes
    reserved seat
    #600###
  • Options
    They offered me Section 331 as far away from the stage as I could get...  Tried to search again and nothing but errors...  Oh well...
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    don't you have to copy the web address from the phone if you are going to do it on your PC? because I don't see anywhere to post the code on the ticketmaster.com website, I am assuming you need a special web address to go along with the code
    Not for Fenway or Wrigley, no. I went through RedSox.com and clicked on the presale link. I imagine the same holds true for Safeco via Ticketmaster.

• Options
    My phone app is just spinning for SEA, hasn't pulled tickets once.  I'm also on my computer and it's giving me ticket choices about every 30 seconds.  Just go to Ticketmaster website and you can enter your code to access tickets.
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    Spin the blue circle, glad I am on Wifi.  Searching for tickets!  What a joke!
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    Red MosquitoRed Mosquito Charlotte, NC Posts: 68
    I just tried for Missoula at 10am. I already won a pair of field 10c but needed two more.   I entered two floor seats.  Then.  Next screen said you have to buy 4 tickets!! I thought huh?? So I entered 2 again and got same message.  It's a 4 ticket maximum not minimum and I think Griztix made an error on the back end. Then, I said let me see reserved.  Got same message again.  Then I entered two and got some seats but chose to release them.  Tried a final time and then told my code had been used!!!! It's just frustrating because i try so hard to follow the rules, tips and tricks and be ready.  I'm in Seattle and didn't even get any of those shows 10C presale or verified codes.  High demand band!! 
    Missoula presale was a complete dumpster fire. Never in my life have I see a 4 ticket MINIMUM for tickets. 
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    WSUFreak said:
    I ain't trolling shit, unless trolling consists of someone being upset about getting screwed by getting the last ticket time slot, why don't you worry about your own life?
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

Not for Fenway or Wrigley, no. I went through RedSox.com and clicked on the presale link. I imagine the same holds true for Safeco via Ticketmaster.

where on the website do I enter the code?
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Today is the day when grown adults turn to children when they don't get what they want. I'm reading a lot of user error stories here. :)
    And some people will relish the opportunity to bathe in the misfortune of others.
    Not at all. I just don't feel entitled to things like tickets. Its a lottery folks. Its best to temper expectations. 
    The only thing I've seen people expressing an entitlement toward is a functional ordering system that doesn't boot you out when you already had tickets in your digital hands.  Pretty sad expressing enjoyment over others getting the shaft.
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    All I see on the computer are handicap seats.  
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

There is an offer code box on this page:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-live-2018-seattle-washington-08-10-2018/event/0F005438A7E337AC?artistid=735836&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-live-2018-seattle-washington-08-10-2018/event/0F005438A7E337AC?artistid=735836&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

thanks
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

thanks
    Good luck dude. Hope it works out and you get your tickets.

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

thanks
    Good luck dude. Hope it works out and you get your tickets.
    thanks bro
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    I ain't trolling shit, unless trolling consists of someone being upset about getting screwed by getting the last ticket time slot, why don't you worry about your own life?
    Screwed because you have an opportunity that others didn't even hit for, that is a funny way of looking at things.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    For the Wrigley presale, I went to upcoming shows here at pearljam.,com, and clicked info. That was the page to start from for Wrigley.
  • Options
    dbstrat said:
    JimmyV said:
    Today is the day when grown adults turn to children when they don't get what they want. I'm reading a lot of user error stories here. :)
    And some people will relish the opportunity to bathe in the misfortune of others.
    Not at all. I just don't feel entitled to things like tickets. Its a lottery folks. Its best to temper expectations. 
    The only thing I've seen people expressing an entitlement toward is a functional ordering system that doesn't boot you out when you already had tickets in your digital hands.  Pretty sad expressing enjoyment over others getting the shaft.
    Read up on some other threads then. I've seen lots of people blaming the world for their user error. No sympathy for them. 

Its literally a lottery. Its hard to get PJ tickets. Thats just reality. At what point did I ever express enjoyment? 
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I got dead center in 334 for Seattle 1, still trying for Seattle 2 with the 11:00AM slot.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    This system(s) of getting tickets to fan club members is by far better than any other fan club I am a part of.
  • Options
    CC191715CC191715 Portland, OR Posts: 1
    Had no issues on both phone and computer starting at 10:30
    Searched several times for Aug 8 show with:
    316 row 11, 214 row 4, 318 row 9, 344 row 2
    Already have tickets through 10C but wanted to see how the process worked. Seemed smooth on my end but not great seats. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,100
    CC191715 said:
    Had no issues on both phone and computer starting at 10:30
    Searched several times for Aug 8 show with:
    316 row 11, 214 row 4, 318 row 9, 344 row 2
    Already have tickets through 10C but wanted to see how the process worked. Seemed smooth on my end but not great seats. 
    Probably means the 10c got a massive allocation of tickets, if nothing decent is available in the presales.