Options

Lottery Seniority Seating

I plan on going to both Wrigley shows.   Is it correct that if I choose GA as my 1 and 2 choices (and reserved as 3 and 4), and don't get GA, that my seats will be worse than if I won reserved with a 1 and 2 choice?   I think this is the way it works assuming those who put reserved as first choice will be assigned seats prior to those who put the same show as a third choice.   Or do they figure out who is getting tickets first across all choices, and then assign seats to all winners based on seniority?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    sslatte said:
    I plan on going to both Wrigley shows.   Is it correct that if I choose GA as my 1 and 2 choices (and reserved as 3 and 4), and don't get GA, that my seats will be worse than if I won reserved with a 1 and 2 choice?   I think this is the way it works assuming those who put reserved as first choice will be assigned seats prior to those who put the same show as a third choice.   Or do they figure out who is getting tickets first across all choices, and then assign seats to all winners based on seniority?

The second one. You win your seat and then it assigned to you based on seniority. Priority does not come into play after you win the ticket. 
  • Options
    sslattesslatte Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    Thanks... one other question...  With both Wrigley shows at about 30%, any opinions on whether it would be even possible to win that with a number 2 choice?   I am thinking trying for GA for both shows might just be wasting my number 2.
    Post edited by sslatte on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    sslatte said:
    Thanks... one other question...  With both Wrigley shows at about 30%, any opinions on whether it would be even possible to win that with a number 2 choice?   I am thinking trying for GA for both shows might just be wasting my number 2.
    It is a gamble but if you put night 1 first you have a shot. People won both nights in 2016 as 1 and 2 and people also lost both so it is whatever you are comfortable with. You always have reserved to fall back on though. 
  • Options
    If my 10c number is in the 669xxx do i have any shot at the field if i won reserved night 1 at wrigley?