Options

Jersey Shore

darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,749
https://www.google.com/amp/deadline.com/2018/02/jersey-shore-family-vacation-premiere-date-mtv-viacom-global-snooki-jwoww-1202279998/amp/

Sorry not sorry! I'll call it a guilty pleasure if you want. But it's not my fault! My girlfriend was watching a marathon of it one lazy weekend back around 2010 and I was on the couch playing on my phone. Making fun of her nonetheless. By the end of the day I was hooked and loved the show. Yes, I know it's trash, but it's fun trash. 

So here I am, a 35 year old male looking forward to t-shirt time on Jerzdays in April like idgaf bro! Gotta GTL so I'm FTD for the ladies that are DTF. 
"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    I'm going to guess that you are also a fan of Ed Hardy t-shirts and tribal tats
  • Options
    No ink and never owned anything Ed Hardy, Affliction or anything similar. I'm really a pretty basic, though somewhat OCD type of person.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ahhh, the show with the taller oompa-loompas.

As to guilty pleasures, I say have at 'em.  Everyone has their own.
  • Options
    SWING and a misssssssss!!!!
  • Options
    Hang in there squirt! Move closer to the plate,  keep your back elbow up and choke up on the bat. :smirk:
  • Options
    Hang in there squirt! Move closer to the plate,  keep your back elbow up and choke up on the bat. :smirk:
    Aye aye Cappy!
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    I watched every episode when it was on. 
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    I thought this was about the Jersey shore, not the show. Is that what it was called?  Never saw it, but that sounds weird to me now.  I live less than an hour from Jersey shore, but south Jersey, like Atlantic City, Sea Isle.