Ryan Adams News/Info

1234568»

Comments

  • tweedyfanjentweedyfanjen Posts: 866
    He wasn't very talkative at all the night I saw him a couple months ago but man was his voice on fire. He was all over twitter after the show though so I don't think he was in a bad mood, just maybe more contemplative or something? who knows.
    I'm through with screaming
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 12,161
    He wasn't very talkative at all the night I saw him a couple months ago but man was his voice on fire. He was all over twitter after the show though so I don't think he was in a bad mood, just maybe more contemplative or something? who knows.
    He actually "apologized for being in such a good mood", lol , at the first night at the beacon.
  • tweedyfanjentweedyfanjen Posts: 866
    He wasn't very talkative at all the night I saw him a couple months ago but man was his voice on fire. He was all over twitter after the show though so I don't think he was in a bad mood, just maybe more contemplative or something? who knows.
    He actually "apologized for being in such a good mood", lol , at the first night at the beacon.
    awesome! He seemed in a very good mood right before his show last night, maybe even a little stoned perhaps. :lol:
    I love him.
    I'm through with screaming
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,421
    He wasn't very talkative at all the night I saw him a couple months ago but man was his voice on fire. He was all over twitter after the show though so I don't think he was in a bad mood, just maybe more contemplative or something? who knows.
    He actually "apologized for being in such a good mood", lol , at the first night at the beacon.
    awesome! He seemed in a very good mood right before his show last night, maybe even a little stoned perhaps. :lol:
    I love him.
    Haha! Spot on. I don't think there's any "perhaps" to him being stoned. It's a fairly constant thing I think. 
  • tweedyfanjentweedyfanjen Posts: 866
    edited May 2017
    He wasn't very talkative at all the night I saw him a couple months ago but man was his voice on fire. He was all over twitter after the show though so I don't think he was in a bad mood, just maybe more contemplative or something? who knows.
    He actually "apologized for being in such a good mood", lol , at the first night at the beacon.
    awesome! He seemed in a very good mood right before his show last night, maybe even a little stoned perhaps. :lol:
    I love him.
    Haha! Spot on. I don't think there's any "perhaps" to him being stoned. It's a fairly constant thing I think. 
    Ha! Well, it works for him. Did anyone see his iheartradio thing on you tube last night? So great! A mix of music and interviews. He was definitely stoned then! Lots of hilarious rambling. :lol:

    I'm through with screaming
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJPosts: 2,119
    edited May 2017
    Seems the box sets are starting to arrive for those that ordered, despite no shipping notice. 

    2 of the "bonus" records have also been claimed (Haunted House and Breakdon)
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,138
    Seems the box sets are starting to arrive for those that ordered, despite no shipping notice. 

    2 of the "bonus" records have also been claimed (Haunted House and Breakdon)
    Haven't received mine yet.  No shipping notification either 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

    EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 2,930
    Just got mine. 

  • tweedyfanjentweedyfanjen Posts: 866
    Been trying to get out to Seattle forever so we scheduled our vacation around the Ryan Adams show in June. Can't wait!
    I'm through with screaming
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,138
    Just got mine. 

    DId you ever get a shipping confirmation?  
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

    EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJPosts: 2,119
    Mine came today in NJ. No shipping notice. 

    Not a winner of the record booth singles. 
    Really cool well done set though. 

    Haven't figured out any secrets other than the hidden 13th single. Not even sure where they would be though.
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJPosts: 2,119
    Someone found a hidden link on the bottom of the box if you put a black light on it. So far it's a dead link but can only assume it will lead to something soon
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 3,906
    edited May 2017
    Mine arrived in Sydney today. There's a bonus 7" single inside the box! The 'stage' curtain folds down and the backdrop with the stars is the sleeve of the record. It's got "The Cold" and "Lookout" bonus tracks on it. Apparently they are either dark green or neon green vinyl (mine is dark green), but no word yet on whether either is rare.

    It's a very cool box set, and the records sound great. The individual sleeves and artwork are really nice too. I don't think the cut out figures will ever get taken out but it's still a fun thing to have.
    Post edited by goldrush on
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

    “Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,138
    goldrush said:
    Mine arrived in Sydney today. There's a bonus 7" single inside the box! The 'stage' curtain folds down and the backdrop with the stars is the sleeve of the record. It's got "The Cold" and "Lookout" bonus tracks on it. Apparently they are either dark green or neon green vinyl (mine is dark green), but no word yet on whether either is rare.

    It's a very cool box set, and the records sound great. The individual sleeves and artwork are really nice too. I don't think the cut out figures will ever get taken out but it's still a fun thing to have.
    Nice find! I checked and have the 7" as well! 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

    EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 2,930
    Box is back up in the store.

  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 3,906
    jervin007 said:
    goldrush said:
    Mine arrived in Sydney today. There's a bonus 7" single inside the box! The 'stage' curtain folds down and the backdrop with the stars is the sleeve of the record. It's got "The Cold" and "Lookout" bonus tracks on it. Apparently they are either dark green or neon green vinyl (mine is dark green), but no word yet on whether either is rare.

    It's a very cool box set, and the records sound great. The individual sleeves and artwork are really nice too. I don't think the cut out figures will ever get taken out but it's still a fun thing to have.
    Nice find! I checked and have the 7" as well! 
    Which green did you get, light or dark? I thought it was one of the bonus acoustic records at first (I'm never that lucky!), then I realised that it was the extra 2 tracks. I checked on the ToBeYoung forum and found out abut the variants. The link on the bottom of the box still doesn't go anywhere, which is intriguing...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

    “Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,138
    goldrush said:
    jervin007 said:
    goldrush said:
    Mine arrived in Sydney today. There's a bonus 7" single inside the box! The 'stage' curtain folds down and the backdrop with the stars is the sleeve of the record. It's got "The Cold" and "Lookout" bonus tracks on it. Apparently they are either dark green or neon green vinyl (mine is dark green), but no word yet on whether either is rare.

    It's a very cool box set, and the records sound great. The individual sleeves and artwork are really nice too. I don't think the cut out figures will ever get taken out but it's still a fun thing to have.
    Nice find! I checked and have the 7" as well! 
    Which green did you get, light or dark? I thought it was one of the bonus acoustic records at first (I'm never that lucky!), then I realised that it was the extra 2 tracks. I checked on the ToBeYoung forum and found out abut the variants. The link on the bottom of the box still doesn't go anywhere, which is intriguing...
    I believe mine was dark green as well 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

    EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJPosts: 2,119
    New track Baby I Love You on iTunes, Spotify etc

    Don't see a physical release anywhere or any other news. Maybe just a Valentines Day thing?
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJPosts: 2,119
    edited February 14
    New track Baby I Love You on iTunes, Spotify etc

    Don't see a physical release anywhere or any other news. Maybe just a Valentines Day thing?
    Actually there will be a 7"

    LOL to the description 

    https://shop.paxamrecords.com/products/baby-i-love-you-7?variant=2037757018119
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 40,069
    New track Baby I Love You on iTunes, Spotify etc

    Don't see a physical release anywhere or any other news. Maybe just a Valentines Day thing?
    Actually there will be a 7"

    LOL to the description 

    https://shop.paxamrecords.com/products/baby-i-love-you-7?variant=2037757018119
    Haha, that is funny.

    "A brand new and unavailable elsewhere track brought to you on the wings of Cupid (and by Blue Note/Pax-Am). “Baby I Love You” is exactly what it sounds like: A song to one's baby, whom they love—a unique twist on Ryan Adams’ classic recipe, with key ingredient “sad” replaced by “happy."
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 12,161
    Anybody know the story behind the title Chris?
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJPosts: 2,119
    Anybody know the story behind the title Chris?
    Possibly to his ex bassist Chris "Spacewolf" Feinstein. That's the only thing I can think of.

    its probably something closer to Walkedypants though 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitarPosts: 7,638
    Show at Red Rocks announced too
    Chicago 1&2-18 Cork-EV-17 Chicago 1&2-16 Miami-16 Ft. Lauderdale-16 New York City(Colbert,Sound Check,Show)-15 Moline-14 Detroit-14 Amsterdam 1&2-14 Chicago-13 Noblesville-10 Grand Rapids-06 Grand Rapids-04 Auburn Hills-00 Auburn Hills-98 Toledo-96

    Life is hard, that's why no one survives

1234568»
Sign In or Register to comment.