1997 happy when i'm crying
1998 soldier of love
2000 crown of thorns
2001 last soldier
2002 don't believe in xmas
2005 little sister
2006 love reign

Ed's No More 7" that came with Into The Wild

also in search of Mike McCready's Music For Film. Don't care about colour. 

items i have for trade:

third man vault 15, jack white and the bricks
third man vault 23, under amazonian lights
third man vault 32, dead weather at the mayan
third man vault 33, icky thump x
jack white blunderbuss inverted lightning bolt vinyl sealed
pearl jam 20 deluxe limited edition blu ray sealed (also waffling on this one)
pearl jam 20 deluxe limited edition dvd sealed https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-PJ20-Box-Set-Deluxe-Edition-DVD/release/11311500

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on

Comments

• NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Christmas singles bump :star:
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    thanks natasha! shocked at zero interest! guess i'll sell on fleabay and buy on discogs. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• thanks natasha! shocked at zero interest! guess i'll sell on fleabay and buy on discogs. 
    Let me check tonight at what I have.  You can have them for free if I've got an extra of what u need.
    thanks natasha! shocked at zero interest! guess i'll sell on fleabay and buy on discogs. 
    Let me check tonight at what I have.  You can have them for free if I've got an extra of what u need.
    :open_mouth:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• thanks natasha! shocked at zero interest! guess i'll sell on fleabay and buy on discogs. 
    I might have an extra 2000 era one so don't get too excited as I know I don't have an extra 91 or 92/3
    I might have an extra 2000 era one so don't get too excited as I know I don't have an extra 91 or 92/3
    lol, i wasn't expecting that. just very generous, no matter what it may/may not turn out to be. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    Just curious.... what is your issue with eBay? I’ve literally had thousands of transactions on there with only one problem.  I’ve found some unique items I’d never find locally and sold a lot of unused crap that otherwise would have been thrown away.  I realize the fees can add up but I know the deal going in and I’d rather have some cash than an item sitting around collecting dust.  I see a lot of people reference it negatively here and I’m just not sure why. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    Just curious.... what is your issue with eBay? I’ve literally had thousands of transactions on there with only one problem.  I’ve found some unique items I’d never find locally and sold a lot of unused crap that otherwise would have been thrown away.  I realize the fees can add up but I know the deal going in and I’d rather have some cash than an item sitting around collecting dust.  I see a lot of people reference it negatively here and I’m just not sure why. 
    i used to use it all the time. then i got burned a couple times. there are pretty big disadvatages now to both buying and selling. 

buying example: i purchased a blind melon dvd. they sent me a fucking children's cartoon dvd by mistake. the onus was on me to send it back to get a refund, not even a replacement, and ebay ruled with the seller that the shipping cost would be my burden, not theirs. so i get nothing and have to pay a shipping cost. that's a fucking ripoff. the seller fucked up and it cost me. i threw the dvd away and left negative feedback. 

selling example: i sell something, the buyer is unhappy with something minor they overlooked in the original listing. i get dinged for a partial refund for something that was the buyer's fault. it's brutal. 

i used discogs almost exclusively now. no issues as of yet. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    on2legs said:
    i used to use it all the time. then i got burned a couple times. there are pretty big disadvatages now to both buying and selling. 

buying example: i purchased a blind melon dvd. they sent me a fucking children's cartoon dvd by mistake. the onus was on me to send it back to get a refund, not even a replacement, and ebay ruled with the seller that the shipping cost would be my burden, not theirs. so i get nothing and have to pay a shipping cost. that's a fucking ripoff. the seller fucked up and it cost me. i threw the dvd away and left negative feedback. 

selling example: i sell something, the buyer is unhappy with something minor they overlooked in the original listing. i get dinged for a partial refund for something that was the buyer's fault. it's brutal. 

i used discogs almost exclusively now. no issues as of yet. 
    That stinks.  I’ve never had problems like that though. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

i hadn't either after hundreds of transactions. it just felt like ebay and paypal were getting stricter, and making nonsensical rulings. there was something i also wasn't allowed to do as a seller until i had a certain number of successful sells. can't recall what it was, but it was odd. i mean, i had 100% purchase approval over several years, what would my motivation be for abandoning that rep to rip someone off for $20? it was dumb. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    My husband bought a few annual singles for me off eBay. The transactions went well and now I'm down to just needing 3. 

I understand what you mean though. Stopped selling on eBay because of stupid buyer garbage up to and including the lady who dinged me on feedback because the postal service took a lil longer to ship.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I quit eBay twice after my account & bank were hacked. Haven’t been back since. Also quit PayPal after a hack. Never going back to either. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    anyone know the value of those die-cut PJ20 boxes? @pdalowsky
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Blu-ray? He would be the guy to ask, but I’d guess maybe $100-$120ish?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    yeah, I have both the dvd and blu ray sealed. I can't recall what I paid, and the die cut blu ray isn't listed on discogs for some reason. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

yeah, I have both the dvd and blu ray sealed. I can't recall what I paid, and the die cut blu ray isn't listed on discogs for some reason. 
    https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-PJ20-Box-Set-Deluxe-Edition-Blu-Ray/release/6425422
    weird. couldn't find it the other day. Thanks!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

(Thumbs up emoji)
    updated
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• I had forgot to tell you that I didn't have a spare of the ones you needed.

Sorry.
    I had forgot to tell you that I didn't have a spare of the ones you needed.

Sorry.
    NO WORRIES. thanks!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

BUMP
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

added McCready's Music For Film in my ISO
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bump
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

bump
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Vault 23... What's your price my friend?
    Vault 23... What's your price my friend?
    was mostly into trading. But will look into price and get back. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD