Pearl Jam is coming to Rio de Janeiro!

13

Comments

  • DEGBTI said:
    just bought my Pista Premium tickets, flights booked from San Diego! 
    I did the same but from NYC
  • anapaulaanapaula Rio de JaneiroPosts: 14
    I have an extra Pista Premium ticket, if anyone is interested...
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diegoPosts: 134
    anapaula said:
    I have an extra Pista Premium ticket, if anyone is interested...
    PM SENT
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,105
    edited January 15
     =) 
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • kjmedkjmed ArgentinaPosts: 50
    guys, the premium tickets are sold out, right?
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diegoPosts: 134
    I got mine on stub hub a few weeks ago for pista premium 
  • kjmedkjmed ArgentinaPosts: 50
    DEGBTI said:
    I got mine on stub hub a few weeks ago for pista premium 
    Hey! thanks for the info! I never bought that way, I dont trust, have you done it before? Is it convenient and reliable? thanks!
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diegoPosts: 134
    kjmed said:
    DEGBTI said:
    I got mine on stub hub a few weeks ago for pista premium 
    Hey! thanks for the info! I never bought that way, I dont trust, have you done it before? Is it convenient and reliable? thanks!
    oh ya, no problem. I bought them and an hour later they were emailed to me and I print them out. Easy. Only downside, they cost more!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 3,898

    Hey congratulations Rio :)

    E.V. - "Music is a Weapon of Mass Construction"
    Perth-20th March 1998
    Perth-23rd February 2003
    Perth-25th November 2006
    Perth-14th November 2009
    E.V. - Perth-31st March, 1st April 2011
  • radarradar Posts: 646
    Hi. I'm looking for single tickets to Rio and Sao Paolo. pls pm if anyone has any spares.
    thanks!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,101
    I booked a twin for Rio and Santiago, if anyone is interested in splitting the room give me a shout.
  • iamgiventoflyiamgiventofly Posts: 96
    edited February 13
    I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 
  • I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 
    I could be wrong but these tickets seem to less desirable then other GA tickets, not 10c tickets I know. Got to be the best venue for 2018. I'll be there!!
  • @iamgiventofly, you have DM
  • I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 

    Mikemzl91 said:
    I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 
    I could be wrong but these tickets seem to less desirable then other GA tickets, not 10c tickets I know. Got to be the best venue for 2018. I'll be there!!
    Spoken for! :) 
  • I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 

    Mikemzl91 said:
    I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 
    I could be wrong but these tickets seem to less desirable then other GA tickets, not 10c tickets I know. Got to be the best venue for 2018. I'll be there!!
    Spoken for! :) 
    Haha!! Awesome. I had no doubts.
  • kjmedkjmed ArgentinaPosts: 50
    edited February 16
    Hey guys, has anyone who bought tickets and is not from Brazil could write to me?

    ¿alguien que haya comprado entradas y que no sea de Brasil podría escribirme? si es de Argentina mucho mejor 
    Post edited by kjmed on
  • fmillanfmillan ChilePosts: 58
    Hi; I am from Chile and I am attending both shows in Santiago, the one in Buenos Aires and the one in Rio. I was supposed to go with a friend to the show in rio, but he wont be able to make it, so now I have an extra Pista Premium ticket that i bought through 10c pre-sale. Anyone from Chile coming who needs a ticket? Anyone else? any other 10clubbers to meet there? I have yet to book a hotel room.
  • Mikemzl91 said:
    I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 

    Mikemzl91 said:
    I have an extra  pair of Pista Premium for Rio, to sell - would like to sell as a pair if at all possible :) 
    I could be wrong but these tickets seem to less desirable then other GA tickets, not 10c tickets I know. Got to be the best venue for 2018. I'll be there!!
    Spoken for! :) 
    Haha!! Awesome. I had no doubts.
    I agree on the venue. Was there in 2015 and could not be more excited to go back! Maracana!!! :) 
  • fmillan said:
    Hi; I am from Chile and I am attending both shows in Santiago, the one in Buenos Aires and the one in Rio. I was supposed to go with a friend to the show in rio, but he wont be able to make it, so now I have an extra Pista Premium ticket that i bought through 10c pre-sale. Anyone from Chile coming who needs a ticket? Anyone else? any other 10clubbers to meet there? I have yet to book a hotel room.
    I would be interested in the ticket. Can PayPal you for it. Feel free to DM me if it’s still available 
  • DukesW2012DukesW2012 Posts: 14
    My girlfriend and I are headed down to Rio for the 3/21/2018...I wanted to know what other 10C members are headed down and if there is any official bar to meet up before or after the show? 10C Volleyball tournament ha?! Safe travels and love to one and all. 
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diegoPosts: 134
    My girlfriend and I are headed down to Rio for the 3/21/2018...I wanted to know what other 10C members are headed down and if there is any official bar to meet up before or after the show? 10C Volleyball tournament ha?! Safe travels and love to one and all. 
    we will be flying in on the 17th. Definitely want to find some 10c'ers to hang with
  • cavalinicavalini Rio de JaneiroPosts: 18
    kjmed said:
    guys, the premium tickets are sold out, right?
    It was. But all sectors are available now
    12/04/05 - Rio de Janeiro
    11/06/11 - Rio de Janeiro
    11/26/13 - Oakland, CA
    10/25/14 - Mountain View, CA
    11/22/15 - Rio de Janeiro
    03/21/18 - Rio de Janeiro
  • kjmedkjmed ArgentinaPosts: 50
    cavalini said:
    kjmed said:
    guys, the premium tickets are sold out, right?
    It was. But all sectors are available now
    Thanks!!! I already managed to buy the ticket over the phone and I got Pista Premium! so happy!!!!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 3,898
    Enjoy the Show :)
    E.V. - "Music is a Weapon of Mass Construction"
    Perth-20th March 1998
    Perth-23rd February 2003
    Perth-25th November 2006
    Perth-14th November 2009
    E.V. - Perth-31st March, 1st April 2011
  • fmillanfmillan ChilePosts: 58
    I have an extra Pista Premium ticket available, face value (I got it with the 50% 10c discount). Anyone interested? PM me.
  • EG169010EG169010 Posts: 7
    Fmillan have sent you a msg...

    Bit late to the party but managed make sure I'm in Rio during my trip in South America the night of show! Looking to buy 2 tickets pista ptemium fot me amd my wife. Does anyone have spares?! Will settle for Pista General  if Pista premium not available. And def up to meet some 10c'ers if possible... not been to Rio before so any tips from people who went to the last shows most welcome! Thanks in advance
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 98
    EG169010 said:
    Fmillan have sent you a msg..

    Bit late to the party but managed make sure I'm in Rio during my trip in South America the night of show! Looking to buy 2 tickets pista ptemium fot me amd my wife. Does anyone have spares?! Will settle for Pista General  if Pista premium not available. And def up to meet some 10c'ers if possible... not been to Rio before so any tips from people who went to the last shows most welcome! Thanks in advance
    Try calling them, I think they are still available. 
  • EG169010EG169010 Posts: 7
    Nice one thanks
  • anapaulaanapaula Rio de JaneiroPosts: 14
    Now I have an extra ticket for Eddie solo on March 30th, section 1A. 
Sign In or Register to comment.