'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Flanders357Flanders357 Bozeman, MT Posts: 16
    Scored Seattle #1 Reserved.  If anyone is wanting or needing reserved, i would trade for some GAs for night 1 Seattle...
    PJ:
    2009- Seattle I
    2016-Wrigley I and II
    2018 European Tour-London II, Padova, Rome
    2018 Stadium Shows-Seattle & Missoula
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore
    2022 MSG

EV:
    2017 Ohanafest
    2019 Ohanafest
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore

• If anyone has an extra general for night 1 i would love to buy it from you.    I won 2 general but want to bring my son.  Thanks for any help with this!!   I also won reserved for night 2 that i would trade for night 1 generals.   My number is 278xxx so should be pretty good seats i hope.
  • socalstylesocalstyle Columbus, OH Posts: 40
    After 11 hours, I have secured my 1st choice... GA to Seattle 2!!! I missed on Boston 1 (3rd choice - my 2nd was Sea 2 Reserved). I also won Missoula Reserved. Super stoked! PJ in Seattle... Can't wait.
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    16 - Lexington, Chicago 2
    18 - Seattle 2, Missoula, Boston 1
  • SunmoonstarsrainSunmoonstarsrain New Jersey Posts: 12
    Got Seattle 1 and 2. Very excited as wife and I will be traveling from New Jersey!
    *~believe in something~*
  • Stoneman21Stoneman21 Michigan Posts: 30
    Well it’s going to be an expensive August!!  Scored Reserved Seattle 1&2, GA Missoula, Reserved Wrigley 2 and Reserved Fenway 2.  I will definitely have a +1 available, most likely Fenway.  My credit card is smoking and I don’t care....”gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride.”
    2009 - Philly Spectrum3 10/30
    2010 - MSG1 5/20
    2011 - EV Beacon1 6/21, EV Tower 6/25, Toronto 9/11, Toronto 9/12
    2013 - Wrigley 7/19, Philly1 10/21, Philly2 10/22
  • MepameladMepamelad Portland, OR Posts: 11
    if you got reserved seating, when do you find out what seats you got? 
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Mepamelad said:
    if you got reserved seating, when do you find out what seats you got? 
    Sometime in July.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    mshnayder said:
    Registered for 5 shows, 0 winners again.  Won just 1 pair over last 3 tours.  Complete waste of time at this point.  2 friends went 0 for 6 shows.  Not even sure how that works out when 2 of the selections showed odds at about 90%.  Congrats to those who had better luck but their process is a joke at this point..
    Out of curiosity what were your selections?  Did you go GA heavy in the first picks or something?   That's the only thing I can think of that would cause shutouts.   Especially considering the Seattle shows went pretty deep for the count. (some people pulling up tickets in 5th round).
  • Back to the future, it is!  Good fortune smiled. See you all @Home Shows  ... THANK YOU, 10C. 
  • Zod said:
    Got GA for Wrigley on Monday.  What time should I plan on getting in line?
    Depend's how close you want to be.  In 2016 we lined up around 4pm, and the line was pretty big (even bigger at the same time at the 2nd show) but we pretty much centre in the pit. with maybe 12 to 15 people between us and the stage.  Not super close, but still decently close.

• Did they have the front of the GA pit reserved for club members when you lined up at 4pm? They mentioned they reserved the front GA pit in front of the stage for club members so im trying to figure out what time i should get in line..
  • Mpage21 said:
    Did they have the front of the GA pit reserved for club members when you lined up at 4pm? They mentioned they reserved the front GA pit in front of the stage for club members so im trying to figure out what time i should get in line..
    Whole ga is club members. Want front of the pit? Line starts tomorrow. Lol. Definitely better show the morning of with coffee and bagels. That won’t be a guarantee though
  • Im travelling over from the UK with the family. Wife has other plans with my daughter, so I have 1 reserved seating ticket going for the 1st show (Aug 8th) if anyone is interested?
     I won't be in Seattle till the 7th Aug, so can meet up at the stadium or a bar before the show
  • crober72crober72 Bartlett, IL Posts: 74
    Took until about 9:20 PM CT last night for me to get my email. Have reserved for Wrigley 1 & 2 -- choices 1 and 2 (GA for the same shows were my 3rd/4th). 

Waiting for the shows will be somewhat less stressful than waiting for the email last night. I shuffled my choices at the last minute, and was convinced I somehow screwed myself out of tickets (I think I've had the same worry for any of the 10c drawings I've entered  :) )

Now, just trying to figure out how they could possibly top the last two Wrigley shows -- particularly night 2, which of the shows I've been to was possibly the best.
  • lasoxgirllasoxgirl Boston, MA Posts: 12
    sounds good.  Where is Depeche Mode playing?  My easiest concert ticket experience this summer was Barenaked Ladies and they were....$45 a ticket w/Better than Ezra opening.  LOL.
    They just announced a handful of dates for a final leg of the tour. Saw them in CT in Sept and now they’re coming to Boston so of course I have to go. ;) I know I can get good seats closer to the show so I’ll bide my time as usual and use my ticket mojo then.
    I'll be there too! I bought yesterday with verified fan. 1st ones that came up were towards the back of the mid floor section but I'm going with my 5ft tall sister and she can never see over anyone's head in GA/floor so I kept looking & refreshing. Eventually I ended up with 4th row loge "mid court" so we're pretty happy!
    So that being said... I think that PJ verified fan seats might be ok. Especially when the Fenway ticket sale page mentions that after all of the presales (10 club, red sox season ticket and sponsors, TM verified fan), there will only be a limited number of tickets available to the general public.
    Los Angeles 9/13/98
    Los Angeles 7/9/06
    Boston / Fenway 8/5/16
    Boston / Fenway 9/2/18
  • socalstylesocalstyle Columbus, OH Posts: 40
    anyone doing any 2018 Fantasy Leagues for the tour???
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    16 - Lexington, Chicago 2
    18 - Seattle 2, Missoula, Boston 1
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    Won Boston 1 and 2, lost Chicago 1.
    Two shows again, i'll take it.  Deja vu all over again, I expect the same seats also, front of section B6. 
    All good!
    See you all there.
  • Does anyone have,and is sharing, the current TM passwords? 
  • tix section says I won and my card was charged but still haven’t received email confirmation. Will it come eventually? Looking in spam folder etc. should I not worry?
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • mshnayder said:
    Registered for 5 shows, 0 winners again.  Won just 1 pair over last 3 tours.  Complete waste of time at this point.  2 friends went 0 for 6 shows.  Not even sure how that works out when 2 of the selections showed odds at about 90%.  Congrats to those who had better luck but their process is a joke at this point..
    What were your picks?  If you went GA GA GA GA GA GA RES RES RES you are going to loose.  just curious what you chose
    1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2
  • anyone doing any 2018 Fantasy Leagues for the tour???
    Check back on the porch as someone always does it.

@socalstyle
     Try this one
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/268710/2018-tour-contest-to-win-2018-posters-to-help-oyr-given-to-live#latest
  • jcarte59jcarte59 Portland, OR Posts: 15

I'm looking for 1 GA for Seattle night 1 and can pay immediately per terms and conditions for the one transfer. Just need one more so the 3 in my family can be together.

• mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,275
    tix section says I won and my card was charged but still haven’t received email confirmation. Will it come eventually? Looking in spam folder etc. should I not worry?

don't worry, you're good.
  • bh197798bh197798 Posts: 19
    edited February 2018
    Am I "SOL" if I haven't heard anything back as of yet? 
    Post edited by bh197798 on
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    mrikley said:
    Does anyone have,and is sharing, the current TM passwords? 
    The Verified Fan codes? No, those won’t be sent until a couple hours before onsale time. And they can’t be shared/transferred/etc., the code is tied to your TM acct. That’s how they help weed out the bots and scalpers. 
  • I might buy the verified tickets and offer them up on site here if anyone wants them.  If not they should be easy to unload in the secondary market. Actually put in for Seattle Chicago and Boston Verified Fan
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I might buy the verified tickets and offer them up on site here if anyone wants them.  If not they should be easy to unload in the secondary market. Actually put in for Seattle Chicago and Boston Verified Fan
    Dibs. Looking for Seattle night 2! 
  • PJNB said:
    I might buy the verified tickets and offer them up on site here if anyone wants them.  If not they should be easy to unload in the secondary market. Actually put in for Seattle Chicago and Boston Verified Fan
    Verified Fan seems to work similar to this system where I had to prioritize which shows I am trying for.  Curious to see what is open.  Think you can then choose up to 4 tickets and what you get is dependent to best available when you get through.  As practice I got 2 Ed Sheeran for Sept 22 at Met Life (NJ so NYC crowd for possibly the most popular current artist in the world right now) Sect 5 Row 15 Seats 13 and 14 so floor/left side of stage 15 rows back. No GA
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175

I will be looking for Boston night 1.

can't remember if I signed up for verified fan or not.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• PJNB said:
    Verified Fan seems to work similar to this system where I had to prioritize which shows I am trying for.  Curious to see what is open.  Think you can then choose up to 4 tickets and what you get is dependent to best available when you get through.  As practice I got 2 Ed Sheeran for Sept 22 at Met Life (NJ so NYC crowd for possibly the most popular current artist in the world right now) Sect 5 Row 15 Seats 13 and 14 so floor/left side of stage 15 rows back. No GA
    Pretty bad ass that you got those tickets. I'm a big fan of this system.