ISO 2003 bootlegs

RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 3,337
edited February 19 in Lost Dogs
I have the following, can you help me fill some holes?
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 30, 34, 36, 37, 39, 44, 45, 49, 52, 53, 54, 59, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 66, 67, 67, 68, 68, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73

Looking to buy whatever you have but will work out trades as well if we can come to an agreement!

Trade possibilities include:

unplayed orange fixer
sealed vault 3
sealed vault 4
sealed vault 6
Sealed tmr PJ vault
LB red/black winter hat, unworn
L white bootleg shirt from No Code T shirt, bought outside Randall’s island- washed/worn but great condition, collar not stretched at all, color is faded tho
L black no code tour shirt worn 
M red 2014 tour shirt new unworn 
M Brown 2004 tour shirt new unworn
M blue 2012 Isle of Wight shirt new unworn
black PJ 2016 trucker hat

I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. We're all just visitors.
Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,353
    It's been around $150 for a couple of years, but vinyl prices in general seem to be down, so maybe closer to $100 at the moment

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 3,337
    Cool, thank you! Anyone want it in trade for some 2003 bootlegs?
    Bump, somebody has to have some 03 bootlegs not on the list above that they don’t listen to.

maybe 10 or so you’d swap for l’orange vinyl?
  • I could upload a few for you via Dropbox. Let me know! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    I could upload a few for you via Dropbox. Let me know! 
    Cool, thanks!   CD’s are my main interest though, really would eventually like the full set.
    Bump got a few pm’s but still wondering if anyone have any 2003 boots they’d trade for an orange fixer?
    edited February 11
    Bump, changed the first post.  Looking to buy but willing to trade as well.

forgot I also have empty vinyl boxes if those are wanted.
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 828
    I hope you find them, I have needed 8 more for about 5 years now, I gave up and moved on.  Hope you find what your looking for.

Help this guy out please ... I know his pain .. 
    stickman said:
    I hope you find them, I have needed 8 more for about 5 years now, I gave up and moved on.  Hope you find what your looking for.

Help this guy out please ... I know his pain .. 
    Ha, thank you for the kind words, and the bump....the damn things are elusive!!
    I’ve scored 2 more since making the thread but I’ll keep my fingers crossed!!
    Lottery results bump.

I know some folks are looking for cash to help fund their tour..... I can help!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 12,955
    you have two 67's and three 68's?
    you have two 67's and three 68's?
    Yeah, you want any?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 12,955
    I may have one of the Oz boots. I'll check when I get home. 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 1,402
    and two 66's
    and two 66's
    Yep. They were all part of package deals, I couldn’t get the ones I needed if I didn’t take these also kinda thing.  You want any?
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 1,402
    and two 66's
    Yep. They were all part of package deals, I couldn’t get the ones I needed if I didn’t take these also kinda thing.  You want any?
    Sorry I don't have any to trade you my friend. Good luck tracking down the ones you need.
    Bump, still looking for 2003 boots if anyone has any!
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 1,601
    I have five spares, but you have them all.
  • sara7272sara7272 Posts: 27
    Hi there!! I have 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 11 unsealed and am looking for vault 5. How many are you looking for in a trade? 
    sara7272 said:
    Hi there!! I have 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 11 unsealed and am looking for vault 5. How many are you looking for in a trade? 
    PM sent!
    Bump: vault 5 gone, ISO boots updated, trade items added to first post and a few pics of stuff: