Website Glitch wit Ticket Lottery

Hello, I made my submission to the lottery for Wrigley 1 Res and Wrigley 2 Res on Wednesday when it first opened.  I entered in all the required information and credit card, and submitted it. My ticket info was there on that Wednesday.  I sat back and watched the forums and got excited that the odds were in my favor for tickets.  However, I never received an email and when I went to check my tickets, nothing was there for this tour.  It had completely disappeared.  I tried contacting ten club yesterday but no luck.  Anyone else ever have this issue?  I wanted to take my wife to the shows after a tough year (her mom was diagnosed with 3 different cancers and she had a cancer scare as well), but it is looking like whatever glitch happened wrecked my chances at ten club tickets.
Tagged:

Comments

• I didn't receive an email but my card was charged & the "Tickets" section shows I won.
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Sorry for your (and your wife and mother-in-laws) tough year. I haven't heard of anybody else having such an issue. Best of luck to you in the ticket master presale.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Did you get a confirmation email last week when you submitted your requests? If so forward that to 10club and explain the situation and see if they can do anything.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    Same thing happened to me. 10c responded to my email quickly this morning and said I wasn't registered. Dunno what happened. 
  • ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745
    MJ178168 said:
    Hello, I made my submission to the lottery for Wrigley 1 Res and Wrigley 2 Res on Wednesday when it first opened.  I entered in all the required information and credit card, and submitted it. My ticket info was there on that Wednesday.  I sat back and watched the forums and got excited that the odds were in my favor for tickets.  However, I never received an email and when I went to check my tickets, nothing was there for this tour.  It had completely disappeared.  I tried contacting ten club yesterday but no luck.  Anyone else ever have this issue?  I wanted to take my wife to the shows after a tough year (her mom was diagnosed with 3 different cancers and she had a cancer scare as well), but it is looking like whatever glitch happened wrecked my chances at ten club tickets.
    I'm sorry man, check out the fan sale and the public sale, hope you get in
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Thank you.  It had it as submitted on the web page, but I didn't notice I didn't get confirmation email and forgot to double check leading up to the lottery.  I will know next time to triple check.
  • MJ178168 said:
    Thank you.  It had it as submitted on the web page, but I didn't notice I didn't get confirmation email and forgot to double check leading up to the lottery.  I will know next time to triple check.
    I hope that you can score some in the Verified fan sale or even just the general.  There are people selling singles. Put a post out and try to get 2