Options

Fenway Presale

124»

Comments

• Options
    nicdolasnicdolas Bethlehem, PA Posts: 141
    did anyone get a spare for night 2 to sell?
    Merriweather Post - 96
    Camden - 98,00,03,06
    Philly - 05,09,13,16(1&2)
    MSG - 16(1&2)
    Ottawa - 16
    Sao Paulo - 15
    Wrigley 1&2 16
    TOTD - Philly 1 16
    Krakow 18
    Berlin 18
    Seattle 1&2 18
    Boston 2 18
  • Options
    Anyone have an extra pair to sell for either night? I missed the pre-sale too.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    LC said:

Sox ticket site runs smooth as soon as you get through the waiting room.
    I actually put back 3 sets of tickets in the stands until I landed C3 on the field for Friday night.

So you stay in the buying room after you get through the waiting room and you can just keep searching?
  • Options
    PJNB said:

LC said:

I actually put back 3 sets of tickets in the stands until I landed C3 on the field for Friday night.

So you stay in the buying room after you get through the waiting room and you can just keep searching?
    Yes
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    PJNB said:

LC said:

Doesn't mean tickets won't sell out while your searching though.
  • Options
    RL102709RL102709 Posts: 7
    edited February 2016
    How do you all seem to know what seats you got? It says in the guidelines that you won't know til you pick up the tix at will call. I got 2 for the Sunday show.

NM - I see now that there was a Red Sox Season Pass holder pre-sale.
    Post edited by RL102709 on
    Roger Loving
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    RL102709 said:

How do you all seem to know what seats you got? It says in the guidelines that you won't know til you pick up the tix at will call. I got 2 for the Sunday show.

Are you taking about the red sox presale, or the fan club?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

RL102709 said:

Are you taking about the red sox presale, or the fan club?
    I got mine from the fan club. I guess I was naive to think that was the ONLY pre-sale. Thanks for the rely
    Roger Loving
  • Options
    benna12benna12 Posts: 19
    edited February 2016
    Actually, the 10 Club email I got about the Boston seats said this:

"Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start right at the very front of the stage extending up to the lower bowl."

That says extending "up" to the lower bowl, not "in to" the lower bowl, so that sounds to me like the 10 Club seats will be on the field....
    Post edited by benna12 on
  • Options
    gno30gno30 Posts: 41
    What time did it sell out?
  • Options
    gno30gno30 Posts: 41
    Im looking for two extra if anyone has any to sell I do have a hotel room booked for Friday that I could trade for tickets
  • Options
    SpinTheBlackCircle74SpinTheBlackCircle74 Posts: 1,392
    edited February 2016
    Almost 1000 tickets for sunday show on Stubhub two days before general sale has started.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    looking for 2 for sunday..missed on lotto.

thanks
  • Options
    4 seats, C3 lawn got right in at 11 as well. Super happy. Pre-sale was sold out in 30 minutes.
    Mansfield 98, State College 03, Boston 06, Mansfield 08 1&2, Hartford 10, Boston 10,EV Boston 09 1&2, EV Hartford 11, EV Providence 11, EV Boston 11, MIA 12, Worcester 13
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    benna12 said:

"Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start right at the very front of the stage extending up to the lower bowl."

That says extending "up" to the lower bowl, not "in to" the lower bowl, so that sounds to me like the 10 Club seats will be on the field....

Mine says this:

"Ten Club reserved seated tickets are being held in some of the best seat locations in the house and include seats on the field as well as seats in the lower level of the bowl."
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Poncier said:

benna12 said:

Mine says this:

"Ten Club reserved seated tickets are being held in some of the best seat locations in the house and include seats on the field as well as seats in the lower level of the bowl."
    I'd rather be in the lower bowl than some of the field seats
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

Poncier said:

benna12 said:

Mine says this:

I'd rather be in the lower bowl than some of the field seats
    Not at fenway you don't.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Looking for 2 Tix for Fenway Friday night. Anyone willing to help out?
  • Options
    anyone have the pw for this year? Can't seem to guess it :(