Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    The waiting drove me mad...
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 338
    I decided at the last minute to only go for GA for Seattle 2. I love PJ and am itching to see as show after 4 or so years, but honestly, just it's too expensive to not have the best seats. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22

• Options
    jayPJfanCTjayPJfanCT Posts: 79
    edited February 2018
    Checking every 5 min's. Feeling comfortable with Boston reserved seat shows, not so comfortable with Chicago Saturday reserved seats.
  • Options
    Curious, is there a sea sting chart for Wrigley shows yet?
  • Options
    I would refer to 2016 shows.
  • Options
    Just got email for Fenway 1.

BOOM.
  • Options
    Got GA for Wrigley on Monday.  What time should I plan on getting in line?
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    Now!!!>LOL
  • Options
    BruceU2PJ said:
    Just got email for Fenway 1.

BOOM.
    What time last week did you enter the lottery? Just wondering cause i think I entered at about 1:30-1:45pm EST.
  • Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 473
    GA - Night One, Seattle Score!
  • Options
    Folks that got confirm they got tickets - did confirmation come via email or "My Tickets" tab on TC site?
  • Options
    scottyd said:
    Folks that got confirm they got tickets - did confirmation come via email or "My Tickets" tab on TC site?
    both, pretty much simultaneously
  • Options
    Did you get multiple shows at the same time?
  • Options
    scottyd said:
    I went for Seattle 1 and 2, first two choices was reserved seats for each show, then GA for choices 3 and 4. Wonder if they are doing GA lottery first, then reserved seats. Anyone got confirmation yet they got reserved seats for either Seattle 1 or 2?? 
  • Options
    Just something that occurred to me, but I assume the odds are basically we have X amount of tickets and Y number of requests, so odds are X divided by Y, however people who had GA first and are selected would have their entries for reserved removed. I would imagine a high percent who selected GA had reserved as a 2nd option, which would boost the odds for reserved seats from the numbers showing at the time the lottery closed. would this be accurate? 
  • Options
    Did you get multiple shows at the same time?
    yes, ga for the 20th and seats for the 18th.  I signed up right at 1 est on wednesday though. 
  • Options
    I went Chicago 1 reserved then ga and Boston 1 and 2 which was just reserved. I am wondering if they have dealt Boston shows yet....
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,746
    I went Chicago 1 reserved then ga and Boston 1 and 2 which was just reserved. I am wondering if they have dealt Boston shows yet....
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/269035/2018-winner-loser-thread/p1?new=1
  • Options
    pjaddictsince91pjaddictsince91 New Jersey Posts: 181
    I just got an email that I won Boston 1 and 2...AMAZING!
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    I made the right and responsible and no fun decision and cancelled my entry. :cry: I sat there hovering my thumb over the "enter" button at 9:59. :lol: But then I used all my inner strength and didn't press it. I almost felt like an alcoholic trying not to take the drink someone just put in  front of me, lol. It was truly a struggle and an almost torturous decison!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I landed GA! for Seattle 1 and reserved seats for Seattle 2. So excited! 
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I made the right and responsible and no fun decision and cancelled my entry. :cry: I sat there hovering my thumb over the "enter" button at 9:59. :lol: But then I used all my inner strength and didn't press it. I almost felt like an alcoholic trying not to take the drink someone just put in  front of me, lol. It was truly a struggle and an almost torturous decison!
    Ha! I know that pain! I was debating cancelling mine too but figured I'd just work a boat load of Over time and make it 30th year to remember.. now just waiting on hearing the news for both Boston shows :|
    Reading Festival 2006, London O2 2009, Leeds 2014, MK 2014, EV Solo London 1 2017, London 02 1 & 2 2018, Boston 1 & 2 2018.
  • Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    scottyd said:
    scottyd said:
    I went for Seattle 1 and 2, first two choices was reserved seats for each show, then GA for choices 3 and 4. Wonder if they are doing GA lottery first, then reserved seats. Anyone got confirmation yet they got reserved seats for either Seattle 1 or 2?? 
    Yes. Got email at 2:57 eastern. I entered within 10 minutes of lottery opening. Night 2 reserved was choice 1 and Night 1 reserved was choice 2.
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Anyone from West coast hear anything yet???? 
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Banjo said:
    scottyd said:
    scottyd said:
    Yes. Got email at 2:57 eastern. I entered within 10 minutes of lottery opening. Night 2 reserved was choice 1 and Night 1 reserved was choice 2.
    Nice - congrats, Banjo! I'm still waiting....
  • Options
    they do the whole lottery at once.  And then it takes time to process paymetns.  its why some people get a show and others dont even though one gets its before the other.  patience.  :)
    1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2
  • Options
    ChoskaChoska Posts: 119
    I got GA for Seattle 1, and reserved for Seattle 2. Is it possible to swap reserved for GA with someone, or does that violate 10 Club rules? Just really want to be on the floor for both shows. 
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited February 2018
    how can I make sure I gave them the right credit card #? I am worried

3:44 PM -does anyone else not know yet??
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    I got my GA for the first night in Chicago.  Anyone have suggestions on hotels?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,113
    Depend's how close you want to be.  In 2016 we lined up around 4pm, and the line was pretty big (even bigger at the same time at the 2nd show) but we pretty much centre in the pit. with maybe 12 to 15 people between us and the stage.  Not super close, but still decently close.