The Ongoing Saga That Is Stone Temple Pilots

124»

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 12,955
    LukinFan said:
    does anyone have those AOA bonus tracks? i had them all before my pc crashed. 

B-sides

1. "Good Time to Loosen" (iTunes exclusive)
    2. "Used to Know Her" (iTunes exclusive)

Bonus tracks

1. "Ain't Enough (Acoustic)" (Target exclusive)
    2. "It Doesn't Seem to Matter (Acoustic)" (Best Buy exclusive)
    Which session are these from? Just something they did for iTunes and Target?
    I believe the same sessions, just b sides and different versions for different releases. The target bonus tracks were not on any disc. There was a code that came with the discs sold at target where you could download those two tracks. The two itunes bonus tracks were on itunes for a while, but now they are gone. 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,910
    LukinFan said:

B-sides

Bonus tracks

I believe the same sessions, just b sides and different versions for different releases. The target bonus tracks were not on any disc. There was a code that came with the discs sold at target where you could download those two tracks. The two itunes bonus tracks were on itunes for a while, but now they are gone. 
    Cool. All tracks with Scott I'm assuming?
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    LukinFan said:
    LukinFan said:

B-sides

Bonus tracks

Scott? No, Army of Anyone was Richard Patrick (Filter) on vocals, the deleo brothers, and Ray Luzier on drums. 
    LukinFan said:
    LukinFan said:

B-sides

Bonus tracks

Scott? No, Army of Anyone was Richard Patrick (Filter) on vocals, the deleo brothers, and Ray Luzier on drums. 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 26,910
    LukinFan said:
    LukinFan said:

B-sides

Bonus tracks

By bad. I like them too, but haven't listened to them in awhile.  Thanks!
    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,493
    Just thought I'd leave this incredible performance here :) 

124»