'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    edited February 2018
    Ye
    MANTIS said:

I cant seem to find this anywhere but If I enter GA first choice and reserved second choice then my name is pulled...If GA are gone but reserved are available...do I get selected immediately for reserved as my second choice or does my entry have to wait for all the selections that chose reserved as first choice to be filled and I possibly miss out on reserved???

Good question! I'm curious about that too... and I also noticed that for most shows, the odds for reserved seating are still 99%. Does that mean that no one is choosing that option? And if so, supposing I choose reserved seating as my second option, should I consider that my name will certainly be drawn due to the odds? Sorry, this is the first time I'll try to get tickets in the lottery :)

That's what im thinking. I would like GA for one show reserved for the other but with the significant travel cost I want to make sure I have the best shot at getting in the door for both. I know I saw the rules for the way tickets are drawn before...I just cant find it again...
    Post edited by MANTIS on

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Sprunkn7 said:
    MANTIS said:

I cant seem to find this anywhere but If I enter GA first choice and reserved second choice then my name is pulled...If GA are gone but reserved are available...do I get selected immediately for reserved as my second choice or does my entry have to wait for all the selections that chose reserved as first choice to be filled and I possibly miss out on reserved???

Good question! I'm curious about that too... and I also noticed that for most shows, the odds for reserved seating are still 99%. Does that mean that no one is choosing that option? And if so, supposing I choose reserved seating as my second option, should I consider that my name will certainly be drawn due to the odds? Sorry, this is the first time I'll try to get tickets in the lottery :)
    I'm expecting the Res. seating to drop a bit over the weekend but these odds have NEVER been seen before!  They certainly have a lot more seats than in the past.  Most people are throwing their hat in for GA with such better chances of getting a reserved seat.  It's not because people are not choosing seats, it's because there is more seating available.

To answer the big question, will you certainly be drawn?  No but the chances are looking great so far!
    I see... Thanks! :) Maybe I should expect to see how the odds are during the weekend
  • MANTIS said:
    Ye
    MANTIS said:

That's what im thinking. I would like GA for one show reserved for the other but with the significant travel cost I want to make sure I have the best shot at getting in the door for both. I know I saw the rules for the way tickets are drawn before...I just cant find it again...
    Yeah, I'm also considering the travel costs and that's why I'll probably enter the drawing for just one of the Seattle shows. If, in a stroke of luck, I was to be drawn for two shows, that would take a significant amount of travel money... I think these are the rules you're talking about?
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    MANTIS said:
    Ye
    MANTIS said:

Yeah, I'm also considering the travel costs and that's why I'll probably enter the drawing for just one of the Seattle shows. If, in a stroke of luck, I was to be drawn for two shows, that would take a significant amount of travel money... I think these are the rules you're talking about?

If you only want ONE show...
    and can only afford the ticket for ONE show...
    you should only enter for ONE show.
    The way the odds are looking right now,
    you stand a good chance of getting reserved seats for both Seattle shows!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• derbydave said:
    MANTIS said:
    Ye
    MANTIS said:

Yes, sir! That's what I'll do. I'll probably choose GA as the first option and reserved as the second for the Aug 8th Seattle show... Since you can only be drawn for one pair of tickets for each show, we'll see how that goes : B)
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    derbydave said:
    MANTIS said:
    Ye
    MANTIS said:

Yes, sir! That's what I'll do. I'll probably choose GA as the first option and reserved as the second for the Aug 8th Seattle show... Since you can only be drawn for one pair of tickets for each show, we'll see how that goes : B)

Good strategy there :plus_one:
    the odds are in your favor to score at least the reserved seats!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    Very cool how 48 hours in to the sale, only Wrigley 1 has reserved odds < 99% to this point. The fan club is taking care of us. Thank you 10 club!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    dogtown said:
    Can anyone help me understand what reserved seating will look like at Safeco? Are any of the reserved seats going to be decent or is it guaranteed too far from the stage as compared to GA? I usually get seats in the middle to lower section on Mike's side and feel like I'm really close, but I just can't visualize what these stadiums are going to feel like. I'm going to have to make sacrifices for months to pay for a trip to Seattle, and I'm still feeling hurt about Raleigh, so I'm just trying to suss things out. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I have the same question. I really want to be there so at first i was going to put my number one as reserved seating but now i'm worried that i may be too far away and i should roll the dice and go for GA as my first and reserved as my second.  Anyone know how the seating will be set up? 
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    intodeep said:
    dogtown said:
    Can anyone help me understand what reserved seating will look like at Safeco? Are any of the reserved seats going to be decent or is it guaranteed too far from the stage as compared to GA? I usually get seats in the middle to lower section on Mike's side and feel like I'm really close, but I just can't visualize what these stadiums are going to feel like. I'm going to have to make sacrifices for months to pay for a trip to Seattle, and I'm still feeling hurt about Raleigh, so I'm just trying to suss things out. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I have the same question. I really want to be there so at first i was going to put my number one as reserved seating but now i'm worried that i may be too far away and i should roll the dice and go for GA as my first and reserved as my second.  Anyone know how the seating will be set up? 

Also, here's the virtual venue for selecting views for baseball seats. Just have to imagine the stage in center field.

http://mariners.io-media.com/web/index.html
    Thanks guys! that helps a lot!  Do we know if ten club seating will be in the H, J,K L, M N P area? I assume its all guessing?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    Sarava said:
    Very cool how 48 hours in to the sale, only Wrigley 1 has reserved odds < 99% to this point. The fan club is taking care of us. Thank you 10 club!

Perhaps that's Wrigley 2

1 is at 89% now.

BTW do they have many fans in Seattle ;-) ?
    intodeep said:
    Thanks guys! that helps a lot!  Do we know if ten club seating will be in the H, J,K L, M N P area? I assume its all guessing?
    Yes, 10C Reserved seating will start with the field sections and move back to the lower bowl as well as some of the rows of the upper decks. Allocated by seniority. 

Ticketing info is also explained in detail here: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale
  • is there a way to see the odds after you entered? Curious what Fenway is looking like.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    pmcgrath5 said:
    is there a way to see the odds after you entered? Curious what Fenway is looking like.
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows  Click on ticketing odds. Fenway is 98% and 99%
  • Thanks!

• SueyMcGueySueyMcGuey Canada Posts: 3
    Would so love to go to Seattle but holding out for a possible Canadian concert. Would be most ideal for me! What are the chances? Grins.
    Smiles
    Would so love to go to Seattle but holding out for a possible Canadian concert. Would be most ideal for me! What are the chances? Grins.

kasedoug said:
    intodeep said:
    Yes, 10C Reserved seating will start with the field sections and move back to the lower bowl as well as some of the rows of the upper decks. Allocated by seniority. 

Ticketing info is also explained in detail here: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-home-and-away-ticket-pre-sale
    Thank you for all the info.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • When is the draw?  i can't seem to find out. i think its monday the 12th when it ends but i remember one of the help pages explaining the seelction process but i can't find the page.

Good Luck everyone!
    1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    When is the draw?  i can't seem to find out. i think its monday the 12th when it ends but i remember one of the help pages explaining the seelction process but i can't find the page.

Good Luck everyone!
    Yep. The draw will be on the 12th after the selection period closes.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited February 2018
    Sea said:
    Sea,
    i want to book airfare asap. Please end the lottery early. ;)
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Man am I pumped to see Pearl Jam for the first time! Long time fan, but never seen them in concert. Chicago is 4 hours away from me in Michigan, so that’s where I’m leaning. However, Boston sounds appealing as well. I’ve only been a member since summer of 16’ so I know I won’t have priority in the reserved seating.

Here is my question. If I pick chicago 1 reserved seating as 1st priority will that come into play where my seat might be. Maybe a senior member picks Chicago 1 reserved as there 4th priority and it looks like they would get the better seats? 

Just curious. My wife is only 5’ so we aren’t quite sure if GA would be best for us. Good luck everyone! Can’t wait!!!
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    picking it as your priority has nothing to do with seat location.  reserved seat location is based on seniority in the fan club.

Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Decided to be 'brave' and go for the two Boston shows and fly over from England solo! so hopefully I get both to make it a worthwhile trip. Hotel is provisionally booked, and will look at doing something in New York before or after... Here's hoping! *also if I get them I'll then have spares as if i cant convince friends to do London (UK) then no hope of getting someone to Boston lol
    Reading Festival 2006, London O2 2009, Leeds 2014, MK 2014, EV Solo London 1 2017, London 02 1 & 2 2018, Boston 1 & 2 2018.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    dingers said:
    Decided to be 'brave' and go for the two Boston shows and fly over from England solo! so hopefully I get both to make it a worthwhile trip. Hotel is provisionally booked, and will look at doing something in New York before or after... Here's hoping! *also if I get them I'll then have spares as if i cant convince friends to do London (UK) then no hope of getting someone to Boston lol

Congrats. Good for you! Surprising since many Europe shows this year - are tickets over there as difficult to buy as in the states? NYC is spectacular in mid September.
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    dingers said:
    Decided to be 'brave' and go for the two Boston shows and fly over from England solo! so hopefully I get both to make it a worthwhile trip. Hotel is provisionally booked, and will look at doing something in New York before or after... Here's hoping! *also if I get them I'll then have spares as if i cant convince friends to do London (UK) then no hope of getting someone to Boston lol
    Welcome to Mass ;) Get ready to be in heaven seeing them at Fenway. 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Since it’s mobile tix will we know our seat on monday?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
    Since it’s mobile tix will we know our seat on monday?
    Early July