Options

Stone's Old Website/Moonlander Demos

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
in my seemingly unending quest to replace the music I lost during the Crash of 2016, I recall that Stone had a website, or a sub-site on this site, where you could buy digital tracks that ended up being on Moonlander (I think-I recall Your Flame being one of them at least). I think some of them were live versions, or demo versions, or something like that. Anyone have these? I did buy them originally, and would love to have them again. 
Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Comments

• Options
    Hey Mr. Dillon,

I can't help you with the moonlander demos, but you can back up your music to google play music.  They give you space up to 50,000 different songs just in case another crash comes along.  It's what I do to make sure I have all of my music still in case of HDD Failure.  Hope someone can help you with this!
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,271
    I've got them. There were live versions, as well as covers of 1999, Ace of Spades, Never Gonna Give You Up. I think there was also a song that didn't make it onto Moonlander.

I'll be able to send them over when I get home on Sunday
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    goldrush said:
    I've got them. There were live versions, as well as covers of 1999, Ace of Spades, Never Gonna Give You Up. I think there was also a song that didn't make it onto Moonlander.

I'll be able to send them over when I get home on Sunday
    sweet! thanks! I'll pm you my email. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD