NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I would rather fight Mike Tyson and Conor Mcgregor at the same time for 15 seconds vs this crazy Georgia fan after they blew the game...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n2QXKyt1iN8
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    KC138045 said:
    Anyone on here not watch last night because it was two SEC schools or that you think the system is flawed or your one of the delusional people who think UCF is the actual National Champion?

I wasn't excited for the match up either but its was still college football(which I love) and it turned out to be an entertaining game.
    I hate the SEC, the system is flawed, and I have no qualms with UCF claiming a title but none of those are reasons not to watch.  It was still a damn good game, especially for a title game. I always watch the National Championship no matter who is in it.  It could be those god damn Gators vs Notre Dame and I'd still watch.  I'd probably root for a giant sink hole in the middle of the field if that were the case, but nonetheless, I'd tune in.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Jason P said:
    I would rather fight Mike Tyson and Conor Mcgregor at the same time for 15 seconds vs this crazy Georgia fan after they blew the game...

looks like me after the infamous "Kick Six" Game

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    lolobugg said:
    Jason P said:

looks like me after the infamous "Kick Six" Game
    I wish I could say I have never done anything like that.

But....

In my case I put my fist through sliding doors that were back to back in position.  (The closet was open at both ends, the doors were nearly lined up in the middle.)  Once my fist went through I could not get my arm back through cleanly and I started getting even more angry and demolished both doors.  This was in the days before cell video or I am pretty sure my roommate would have recorded while he laughed until tears ran down his face.  (His laughter further fueled my anger.)  Incredibly, I do not remember what pissed me off enough to see me put my fist through two of those shitty closet doors.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    I never get physically violent, but verbally is a different story...

I still have nightmares about the 2014 NFC championship game. Honestly, I think that choke was worse than the Falcons super bowl choke. We had like 20 easy opportunities to end that game. It made me physically ill.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    ehbacon said:

I still have nightmares about the 2014 NFC championship game. Honestly, I think that choke was worse than the Falcons super bowl choke. We had like 20 easy opportunities to end that game. It made me physically ill.
    Our nephew that lives with us was 10 then.  He loves the Packers and has all sorts of Packers gear.  He was wearing some Packers goofy chains, had his Clay Mathews 52 jersey on, and a Cheese Head...he was so excited during the game.  I did not break out the cell phone and record his reaction at the end of the game because I felt so badly for him.
    He was laid out on the floor, face down, sobbing loudly.  Like his favorite pet just died. 
    I just got down next to him, patted him on the back and simply said "Welcome to being a fan.  Sorry, buddy."

Sometimes being a fan sucks. 
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    ehbacon said:

Our nephew that lives with us was 10 then.  He loves the Packers and has all sorts of Packers gear.  He was wearing some Packers goofy chains, had his Clay Mathews 52 jersey on, and a Cheese Head...he was so excited during the game.  I did not break out the cell phone and record his reaction at the end of the game because I felt so badly for him.
    He was laid out on the floor, face down, sobbing loudly.  Like his favorite pet just died. 
    I just got down next to him, patted him on the back and simply said "Welcome to being a fan.  Sorry, buddy."

Super Bowl XLI was on February 4th(the day before my birthday) so my wife decorated the house and invited some friends over for a Super Bowl/Birthday party for me.  She had hung blue and orange streamers all over the place and once it was obvious the Bears were going to lose I got pissed off and ripped them all down and threw them in the trash.

God damn Rex Grossman!!!!!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    KC138045 said:
    ehbacon said:

Super Bowl XLI was on February 4th(the day before my birthday) so my wife decorated the house and invited some friends over for a Super Bowl/Birthday party for me.  She had hung blue and orange streamers all over the place and once it was obvious the Bears were going to lose I got pissed off and ripped them all down and threw them in the trash.

God damn Rex Grossman!!!!!
    :lol:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    edited January 2018
    I may or may not have slapped Tom Brady's head/face on the TV with a certain body part after the Giants first Super Bowl win in front of what would turn out to be my future wife.  Classy.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I may or may not have slapped Tom Brady's head/face on the TV with a certain body part after the Giants first Super Bowl win in front of what would turn out to be my future wife.  Classy.

And you're always making fun of Eagles fans?

haha

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582

And you're always making fun of Eagles fans?

haha

Touche 
    Hahaha!
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Note to self, never buy a used tv from Cliffy.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    This system is far less flawed than the BCS.  I like this format. They don't need to expand it. The entire season matters. If you expand, losses matter less.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Clay Helton extended at USC through 2023! Love it!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Oh crap.  He better figure it out.  I obviously am not a fan, although he is better than Sark or Lame. 
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Wisconsin has four 4 star recruits signed already for 2019, 3rd ranked recruiting class so far.

Just gonna enjoy that while it lasts.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
    A good day for USC today.  Finished with a flurry of highly rated dudes in the recruitment.  Hoping some of them pan out - never know with this stuff.
    ^^^Yeah they kind of came out of nowhere with their recruiting this year. Here's to hoping do their failure on the football field...and in their ballroom dancing classes.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Notre Lame signed 27 kids and still finished behind USC's 18? 
    Good thing our coaching is suspect, for your team.
    GA, OSU, UT...all took 26, 27 players.  Even PSU with 23.
    http://insider.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/classrankings?class=2018&date=null

That's 18 players to have an opportunity to make (f)USC forfeit any games "won" while they are enrolled. 
    They punished us for dumb shit.  Nobody molested anyone the parents of the player took money.  Dumb.
    One of the people on the piece of shit NCAA ruling group for that?  Some Dame homer.  Yeah, that was bound to be fair.
    I love you, buddy!  =)=)
    ;)
    Phallic
    Your face!

Go ride your pony! Lol
    Tick 

Tock

41 days
    Such dreck for news out there right now.  In a month the chatter will be so much better.  Cannot wait.
    Last weekend was a fishing trip and one of the guys played OL @ LSU.  Always interesting to talk college football with someone who actually knows the 'inside dirt.'