Columbus area Pearl Jam fan gone missing...

1414243444547»

Comments

• njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 1,878
    Sorry to hear about Kevin, energy and loving thoughts sent to Ohio. Sent for his family and friends also, visiting my sister in hospice was surreal and basically sucked, even though they made it as peaceful and friendly an atmosphere as they could. 

His father's death has always struck me as so unfair and freaky. It does pour when it rains. 

I check this thread whenever I come on here. A resolution for his brother's sake would be nice. 

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I randomly was thinking about brian today, how crazy it is someone could vanish so abruptly with no answers. It seems almost supernatural. I was floored at how long its been since i first learned of his disappearance. It doesn't seem that long since i first read about his story right here on the porch, crazy how fast the time goes. 
  • Daughter5Daughter5 MassPosts: 34
    My thoughts and Prayers are with Family & All who knew him. This is a huge thread so I might be repeating someone else who might have said this. In the news & true crime stories talk about people who have had a head injury, and truly don't remember anything, who they are, family, or where they live. Do you think that could have happened? I read about the homeless man who thinks he saw him but when he spoke out that people were looking for him there wasn't any reaction. I hate posting about this, but I also read about his Moms death right before he went missing, and the stress. I lost my only sister in 2015, then in 2017 both of her sons, Nate 28 & Tony 30 to a heroin overdose. It devastated me, and this is so hard to post but it does happen I had a nervous breakdown. For months I don't remember anything I did, who I talked to nothing and I still don't. It wasn't until I became violent which is not like me, I was hospitalized. It does happen, and I think I didn't wander off because I'm in a wheelchair and being able to leave alone is physically not possible.
    We can only Pray and keep the faith because there have been sightings.
  • Daughter5Daughter5 MassPosts: 34
    I'm sorry about the number of quotes I didn't mean it and no matter what I do I have to post sorry to all.
    I only wanted to say this is one forum, and yes he is a fan, and yes this was a great place to post especially now with the shows in the states his picture is fresh in our minds and I know I'll be aware to watch out. To put this to rest, which was not appropriate to post here but yes people go missing every day how do we know this because family & friends are desperate to find them. First, they call the authority, and then the news in some cases, and if it was my friend I would POST EVERYWHERE THEY HAD INTERESTS. If he was a fan of any band or celebrity he followed and they had a chat room, forum, anywhere he might look, yes I and I'm sure you would too that's how people are found, isn't it? Personally, if I get tickets I will print his picture so I'm positive I saw him.
    Again sorry for all the quotes it was an error.
    God Bless, Brenda