Off-i-call can’t beat 3 shitty QBs for the win thread

Comments

• Halifax, buddy...you're embarrassing yourself. You must not be self aware enough to realize it, but you are.

And I'm one of the few non-Pats fans who actually respects them and have done so for years and have defended them.....but, man.....the way you're acting here is just pretty weak. Talking about Brady's age as an excuse is just laughable. He's still one of the best quarterbacks in the league.

Bottom like is you got beat. You got beat as a 4.5-5pt favorite, by a team with a back up quarterback, a back up left tackle, and back up middle line backer.

Take your loss like a man.

Halifax, buddy...you're embarrassing yourself. You must not be self aware enough to realize it, but you are.

And I'm one of the few non-Pats fans who actually respects them and have done so for years and have defended them.....but, man.....the way you're acting here is just pretty weak. Talking about Brady's age as an excuse is just laughable. He's still one of the best quarterbacks in the league.

Bottom like is you got beat. You got beat as a 4.5-5pt favorite, by a team with a back up quarterback, a back up left tackle, and back up middle line backer.

Despite your misperception about it being the end of the world for pats fans, it’s not. We’re still around, living, going to work, etc. and we’ll watch the off season moves and we’ll cheer our team on. And 20 years from now we’ll laugh at the Eagles fans still reveling in the glory of their one SB win. 

hahahaha.....Yeah, that's my perception. I could care less what you're doing. All I'm saying is your excuses are pretty pathetic. I told you last week that this was the worst Pat's Super Bowl team so I'm not pretending we beat an all time great team or anything. But we did end your dynasty and that is something you will have to come to terms with.

Regarding the self awareness--just know, that your posts, including this one, are simply adding fuel to non Pats fans. They're coming across as incredibly thin skinned and pathetic.

Enjoy your day at work.

Incredibly thin skinned and pathetic is being told to pull the dildo out of my ass or being accused of running my mouth for a week running up to the game. Thin skinned is throwing shade and whining when fans of the Team you hate the most do it. Work sucks, I want to retire. Enjoy your parade.

Yeah......none of those things were said to you by me, yet here you are using that as a response to me.
    I’m pointing out who is thinner skinned and pathetic. I don’t recall any patriots fans using such personal vitriol toward eagles fans. Yet we’re the smug ones and giving reason to non-patriots haters to become haters. Don’t get your logic Juggler. But hey, enjoy your parade.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    edited February 2018
    Less than the Cowboys?  Only since you moved to Philly, though...right?
    I thought every person whose team played the Cowboys with any historical relevance automatically hated them the most.  Just.....so much to hate!
    Until now the Eagles had nothin'.  Now?  Now they are on solid ground because they know what it means to win a Super Bowl.
    (I dont buy the NFL Championship bs...none of us remember those.)

Sorry -- again my exception has to be the OP.  He was 15 when the Eagles last won.
    Definitely less than the Cowboys. I'm not concerned with them.  The Giants have won multiple super bowls since they've last been relevant.  But yeah, mostly since I moved to Philly and have to endure that stupid chant everywhere I go, along with the general neanderthals that are eagles fans.  It's only gonna get worse too.

I do find this Eagles team more likable than most (Long, Jenkins, etc.). Screw Wentz and the bible he rode in on though.  And I am/was happy for people, but that will last about 4.2 more seconds.

I'd say my least favorite teams in sports are the Eagles, Red Sox, Patriots,Ohio State, probably in that order. (Edit: Ohio State above the Pats for sure)
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    edited February 2018

Halifax, buddy...you're embarrassing yourself. You must not be self aware enough to realize it, but you are.

Despite your misperception about it being the end of the world for pats fans, it’s not. We’re still around, living, going to work, etc. and we’ll watch the off season moves and we’ll cheer our team on. And 20 years from now we’ll laugh at the Eagles fans still reveling in the glory of their one SB win. 

hahahaha.....Yeah, that's my perception. I could care less what you're doing. All I'm saying is your excuses are pretty pathetic. I told you last week that this was the worst Pat's Super Bowl team so I'm not pretending we beat an all time great team or anything. But we did end your dynasty and that is something you will have to come to terms with.

Regarding the self awareness--just know, that your posts, including this one, are simply adding fuel to non Pats fans. They're coming across as incredibly thin skinned and pathetic.

Enjoy your day at work.

Incredibly thin skinned and pathetic is being told to pull the dildo out of my ass or being accused of running my mouth for a week running up to the game. Thin skinned is throwing shade and whining when fans of the Team you hate the most do it. Work sucks, I want to retire. Enjoy your parade.

Yeah......none of those things were said to you by me, yet here you are using that as a response to me.
    I’m pointing out who is thinner skinned and pathetic. I don’t recall any patriots fans using such personal vitriol toward eagles fans. Yet we’re the smug ones and giving reason to non-patriots haters to become haters. Don’t get your logic Juggler. But hey, enjoy your parade.

You're getting into arguments with everyone over how you've reacted to this loss...and most of the people you are arguing with are not Eagles fans.

So watching this as an Eagles fan is quite amusing.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    This thread is like reading one of the threads on that cesspool in AMT. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I thought every person whose team played the Cowboys with any historical relevance automatically hated them the most.  Just.....so much to hate!
    Until now the Eagles had nothin'.  Now?  Now they are on solid ground because they know what it means to win a Super Bowl.

Sorry -- again my exception has to be the OP.  He was 15 when the Eagles last won.
    Definitely less than the Cowboys. I'm not concerned with them.  The Giants have won multiple super bowls since they've last been relevant.  But yeah, mostly since I moved to Philly and have to endure that stupid chant everywhere I go, along with the general neanderthals that are eagles fans.  It's only gonna get worse too.

I do find this Eagles team more likable than most (Long, Jenkins, etc.). Screw Wentz and the bible he rode in on though.  And I am/was happy for people, but that will last about 4.2 more seconds.

I'd say my least favorite teams in sports are the Eagles, Red Sox, Patriots,Ohio State, probably in that order. (Edit: Ohio State above the Pats for sure)
    Least Favorite Teams in Sports:
    1. fUCLA
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Cowboys
    4. Ducks
    5. Seachickens
    6. Red Sox
    7. Cardinals
    8. Sharks
    9. Cubs
    10. Canucks

The love he receives is the love that is saved

1. fUCLA
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Cowboys
    4. Ducks
    5. Seachickens
    6. Red Sox
    7. Cardinals
    8. Sharks
    9. Cubs
    10. Canucks

What are those...hockey teams?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

1. fUCLA
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Cowboys
    4. Ducks
    5. Seachickens
    6. Red Sox
    7. Cardinals
    8. Sharks
    9. Cubs
    10. Canucks

What are those...hockey teams?
    Yes, you will notice College Football, NFL, NHL, MLB on there.
    Stick hoops way down on any list.  NHL season is now.
    Anaheim Ducks
    St Louis Cardinals

I think those are the only ones to clarify
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703

1. fUCLA
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Cowboys
    4. Ducks
    5. Seachickens
    6. Red Sox
    7. Cardinals
    8. Sharks
    9. Cubs
    10. Canucks

i did a thread about this a few years ago
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/187081

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

1. fUCLA
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Cowboys
    4. Ducks
    5. Seachickens
    6. Red Sox
    7. Cardinals
    8. Sharks
    9. Cubs
    10. Canucks

i did a thread about this a few years ago
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/187081

Ha!  Empty put after his 9th
    AND
    The NBA
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

1. fUCLA
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Cowboys
    4. Ducks
    5. Seachickens
    6. Red Sox
    7. Cardinals
    8. Sharks
    9. Cubs
    10. Canucks

WHy the hate for nd?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    I went to USC.  
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I went to USC.  
    That makes sense!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

Enjoy your day at work.

Ahhhhhhahahaha, and who gives a shit. Motherfucker posts in the Birds thread his bullshit, and thinks he can go on with his nonsense? Please. Take that anywhere else but the Birds thread....the day after they won.

He can take it deep.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I hate the Cowboys

Can we all agree on that?  (Except the OP, of course, who loves the Cowboys)
    Yep.  But I hate the Steelers, Ravens, & Seahawks even more.

But, even being a 49ers fan, I actually wouldn't mind the Seahawks if not for Cheat Carroll and Richard Shermouth.  I was definitely a Seahawks fan when they played against the Steelers and Refs in Super Bowl XL.

Enjoy your day at work.

Ahhhhhhahahaha, and who gives a shit. Motherfucker posts in the Birds thread his bullshit, and thinks he can go on with his nonsense? Please. Take that anywhere else but the Birds thread....the day after they won.

He can take it deep.

By Birds thread....you mean THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS THREAD?

HEY

OH

chinese-happy.jpg
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    This thread reads like a transcript from a frat party.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    rgambs said:
    Hold on a second: No one's been raped!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    dankind said:
    rgambs said:
    Hold on a second: No one's been raped!
    Haha Pats fans feel like it though!
    It IS missing the requisite talk of "fat chicks".
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    my drunken thread got legs.

halifax is really easy to get to.

big sloppi is a trigger, too.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Gee people, chillax. It's only a fucking sport. No need to argue and be nasty to one another.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    rgambs said:
    hahaha
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Gee people, chillax. It's only a fucking sport. No need to argue and be nasty to one another.

It's a feature, not a bug.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

It's a feature, not a bug.
    Don't understand?
    has it been mentioned that, if not for a stupid pete carroll call and a coach who didn’t know how to protect a lead, the golden boy would be 3-5 in SBs?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    Wobbie said:
    has it been mentioned that, if not for a stupid pete carroll call and a coach who didn’t know how to protect a lead, the golden boy would be 3-5 in SBs?

We can play that game the other way too, like had in the grasp been properly called on Eli on the play that resulted in the Tyree helmet catch, Pats would have won that game, or if not for a perfect throw to Manningham Pats would have won SB 46 or maybe if one missed tackle last week is not missed Pats might have won.
    So these things kind of even themselves out, but keep making foolish points.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:

We can play that game the other way too, like had in the grasp been properly called on Eli on the play that resulted in the Tyree helmet catch, Pats would have won that game, or if not for a perfect throw to Manningham Pats would have won SB 46 or maybe if one missed tackle last week is not missed Pats might have won.
    Or the fumble that wasn’t a fumble in the giants game where the pats player was on his back for 5 minutes before having the ball ripped out well after the play should have been whistled dead. NFL is a 12 billion dollar a  year business. They want to spread the wealth and keep the “mystique.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:

two fantastic catches do not equal two idiotic coaches. skill won; idiot moves produced wins. not the same.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    Right, and no skill was involved in Brandon Browner & Malcolm Butler recognizing Seattle's formation from film study and intercepting Wilson's pass. And no skill in Hightower strip sacking Matt Ryan, or Brady and Company executing 4 late scoring drives including two straight 2 point conversions to come back from down 28-3 late in the 3rd quarter. That was all luck, right?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    mcgruff10 said:
    I went to USC.  
    That makes sense!
    McGruff, my brother...nothing about fUSC makes sense. Except the cents they pay their players families.

The rest of this thread is comical to read. I declare that when the phrase "throw shade" is used multiple times by a single person  in an online disagreement, that said person is automatically wrong and disqualified from said disagreement. 

All in favor: 

And I don't dislike the Patriots. I do not care for the Eagles (except for Randall Cunningham in Tecmo Bowl). I'm a fan of the game and of winning. Unfortunately for me, I cannot recall a day where I wasn't a Bears fan. Being a fan of such a shit-tasting franchise makes me appreciate what the Patriots have done. I can only wish to experience a similar run for any of "my" teams in my lifetime. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory