Options

HOP ONBOARD FOLKS. BECAUSE PEARL JAM = PATRIOTS COUNTRY

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTU4M1gxNjAw/z/7AIAAMXQlgtSt41-/$_35.JPG

BECAUSE WEEEEEE ARRREEE THEEE CHAMMPIONNSS MYYY FRIIIEEENDS.

AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGGGTTING TO THE END.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
WEEE ARREEE THEE CHAMMPIONS OFFF THE WOOOORLD!

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    I know it s been awhile but please act like you ve been there before ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    =)) 2 feign is on a roll!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    What does figting mean? Is that anything to do with deflating?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,354
    Don't carrrrrrrrrre.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    that sticker is kinda ugly. way too much red, white, and blue to suit my color palette. plus there's that really annoying loudmouth running around talking about balls... wait, was that Eddie?
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    Cheatriots got lucky by Hawks' mistake.
    Don't give them credit for a reactive win not to mention DeflateGate
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    awwwww.. we have a sore Shithawks loser in here.

Any one who thnks deflating footballs is the reason someone loses by 38 points in the AFC Championships is full of hot air and could speak into the mike and deflate my balls any day :loser:
    lol
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    just like in golf, not how but how many....
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283

Any one who thnks deflating footballs is the reason someone loses by 38 points in the AFC Championships is full of hot air and could speak into the mike and deflate my balls any day :loser:
    lol

I hear you but everytime any cheating ?S arise in the NFL what team name is the one mentioned .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    They all cheat. People cheat on everything, their significant others, their taxes, their midterms, death, line-ups to get into a PJ show (in Vienna for sure), board games, gambling, customs to avoid paying duties, on and on.
    No one has ever cheated on anything and not been caught? Really?
    And we want to hold football players and coaches of a GAME to a higher morale compass? It's flabbergasting.
    I for one am proud of them for being shrewd enough to go to the edge of the rules, to find that edge. Al Davis said it best.. if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin'

:triumph:
    Pats are WORLD CHAMPS again WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Since when is pearl Jam patriot country? That doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    edited February 2015

lol

I hear you but everytime any cheating ?S arise in the NFL what team name is the one mentioned .....

Lets see, Broncos were fined just short of a million dollars and docked a draft pick twice for circumventing the salary cap : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

Carmen Policy fined 400K and Dwight Clark fined 200K for circumventing salary cap while with 49ers and 49ers paid 300K and forfeited 2 draft picks:
    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-12-05/sports/0012050096_1_salary-cap-violations-carmen-policy-penalties

Miami Dolphins guilty of tampering when luring Shula away from Baltimore

Giants players faking injuries against the rams in 2011:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/20/ref-was-powerless-on-giants-fake-injuries-but-nfl-is-not/

Colts pumping in fake crowd noise while opponents are on offense:
    http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/fake-crowd-noise-could-be-heard-during-colts-patriots-game-on-sunday-14553

Shall I go on?
    Post edited by Poncier on
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ^^ :bow:
  • Options
    it's a billion dollar industry. they should most certainly held to a different standard.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    it's a billion dollar industry. they should most certainly held to a different standard.

Meh, it's a game. We make it a "billion dollar industry" by taking it too seriously. Treat it as entertainment and enjoy. Hold it to a "different" standard....
    Wrestling is a billion dollar business and it's fake! Movies aren't real. It's all part of the drama, sports are a male soap opera.
    Whether your sports team wins or loses, your life doesn't change. Whether they cheat or not, same thing. All you get for being a Pats fan is bragging rights. THATS ALL.
    All the drama makes the league MORE popular. Beating wives, arrests for drugs and drunk driving, getting caught with hookers... And 115 million people watched the game. They want CNN talking about deflated footballs, I mean, that is NEWS? Lmfao.
    The Illuminati is winning, brace yourselves for a militaristic police state, your focus is WAY OFF. Lol
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    edited February 2015
    Yeah yeah but you could ask an person on the streets and 9 out of 10 would name the Pats before naming any other team , face it the words Spygate & Deflate will be associated with the Pats .....Brady is probably the best QB of our time & Belechik the best coach of all time
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    edited February 2015
    Pitchers and catchers 17 days
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    edited February 2018
    Since when is pearl Jam patriot country? That doesn't make any sense.
    It doesn't make sense because it's completely false, delusional, and hilarious actually. 
    http://www.seahawks.com/video/2007/11/18/12th-man-flag-raiser-jerry-cantrellmatt-cameron
    http://www.seahawks.com/video/2015/01/09/mike-mccready-space-needle-flag-raising

Philadelphia would be more of a logical east coast city for Pearl Jam. The best shows are in Philly and it's a fellow bird mascot. Everybody I knew yesterday including people at work, from middle school, high school, college were all rooting for the Eagles. Congrats Eagles!

In addition, Eagles head coach Doug Pederson was born just 90 minutes north of Seattle in Bellingham and graduated from high school there. 'Nuff said.

Post edited by quasi on
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
This discussion has been closed.