• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited January 2018
    Shut up and dance, boy.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited January 2018
    Nearly all people calling themselves Republicans support trump. I have yet to hear from any of them an honest statement about that support. trump’s negatives are routinely minimized and redefined. You can’t support an extremist and then claim you’re middle of the road and wonder why can’t we all get along?. Conservatives will be dealing with this fallout for awhile.   
    Yes you have heard honest statements of support. That is all I do on here. Your problem isn't "hearing" though...it's listening.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    BS44325 said:
    Nearly all people calling themselves Republicans support trump. I have yet to hear from any of them an honest statement about that support. trump’s negatives are routinely minimized and redefined. You can’t support an extremist and then claim you’re middle of the road and wonder why can’t we all get along?. Conservatives will be dealing with this fallout for awhile.   
    Yes you have heard honest statements of support. That is all I do on here. Your problem isn't "hearing" though...it's listening.
    I am listening and that’s why I’m seeing the reoccuring pattern of how they attempt to repackage trump’s garbage into something else. 
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    BS44325 said:
    I am listening and that’s why I’m seeing the reoccuring pattern of how they attempt to repackage trump’s garbage into something else. 
    The garbage isn’t being repackaged. It is in the same package. People are opening the package and realizing it isn’t the garbage they were told it would be.

*Edit - My apologies...that was off topic. To get back on topic...Bushleaguer is a great song both from a musical and artistic perspective. If you don’t recognize that then delete your membership.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited February 2018
    This thread has gone on too long. Just give me a quick answer lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    The garbage isn’t being repackaged. It is in the same package. People are opening the package and realizing it isn’t the garbage they were told it would be.

*Edit - My apologies...that was off topic. To get back on topic...Bushleaguer is a great song both from a musical and artistic perspective. If you don’t recognize that then delete your membership.
    Then his approval ratings would have been going steadily upward if this was true. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Then his approval ratings would have been going steadily upward if this was true. 
    They have been going upwards since tax reform passed....and Bushleaguer rules.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    I honestly don't know but, yes! we must have an answer.  I'd say it has to be one of these:

-Because his fly was down.
    -Stone made them do it.
    -They were actually booing the Bush-mask, not Ed.
    -The "no naked dancing" sign went on.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

They have been going upwards since tax reform passed....and Bushleaguer rules.
    It’s at 38%. It hasn’t been above 40% since last June. 
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    brianlux said:
    I honestly don't know but, yes! we must have an answer.  I'd say it has to be one of these:

-Stone made them do it.
    I like the first reason.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    brianlux said:

-Stone made them do it.
    One of the "booing" shows was Denver. The people were booing because it was announced that A-Basin and Loveland wouldn't be opening till November