Options

Diabetes alert dog

AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
edited November 2017 in Vitalogy

Today, I lounged my campagne, to raise money to train my dog Timmie, as diabetes alert dog. In the Netherlands all assistent dogs are funded by the heath insurance, except the diabetes alert dog. The training cost about 12.000,- Euro's, an amount of money I don't have...
Due to my hypo-unawareness am I unable to work, so I'm living on welfare at the moment. As Timmie (my dog) gets his training I will be able to contribute to society once again.

While at the moment staying alive is a challenge on its own. I depend on my child to stay alive, but it is NOT his responsibility, and gives to much emotional presure on the shoulders of a boy of almost thirteen years old.

Therefor I hope some of you will help me to raise the money, by donating on the link below and share this message to all of your friends.

Thank you for your help!!!

http://www.geefgezondheid.nu/projecten/30-diabetes/214-hypohond

Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
"Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
Post edited by Aafke on

Comments

• Options
    AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    I've raised €910,- up untill now, but the site gives a lot of hick ups while people try to donate, so I've lounged another campaign on another site...

The story is still the same, I'm trying to raise money to train my dog Timmie to be an diabetic alert dog, so can help me to stay alive.

I hope you will help me by donating the amount of moeny to pay for his traning.
    You can do this to use the new link below...

https://www.doneeractie.nl/diabetes-alert-dog/-16441
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee