'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,015
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Sweet! :)

love these logos. Would make a cool set of shirts
    Or stickers...or patches...or buttons... :)
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,015
    Poncier said:
    Ugh honestly dont care about using mobile tickets, but would love the option to get a physical ticket after the show somehow. I have a collection to keep up!!

I'm with you there. I like my souvenirs.
    I agree, I also would like to have a physical ticket...but a digital ticket is better than none at all!

1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    edited January 2018
    BSully said:
    Poncier said:
    Ugh honestly dont care about using mobile tickets, but would love the option to get a physical ticket after the show somehow. I have a collection to keep up!!

I'm with you there. I like my souvenirs.
    I agree, I also would like to have a physical ticket...but a digital ticket is better than none at all!

I posted this in the ticket changes thread as well

Tom Petty after the last tour had a company where they did this. It was like $10 shipped and you just put in all the date, venue, row, seat info like a normal ticket and they sent you a commemorative one. Not a cheap paper one either. The one I got for my show is pretty nice, especially now considering the circumstances. 

Would be something cool for PJ to look into if it is paperless from here on out. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I was kind of annoyed when my Bills and Sabres season tickets were switched to electronic.  I would choose the print at home option for awhile... but this year I started to utilize the electronic entry method, and I have to say it is good.  Ticket stubs are OK and I have squirreled them away for like 30 years... but I don't know, its kind of the definition of clutter.  There are numerous show/event specific things I could collect if I choose.
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited January 2018
    I am so confused now---why did I enter through Ticketmaster if I can enter through 10Club????
    Anyone?? The ticketmaster page says I'll get an email 2/17 to tell me if I got in, but 10club page says the drawing starts 2/7, come on, what am I missing??
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    bgirl59 said:
    I am so confused now---why did I enter through Ticketmaster if I can enter through 10Club????
    Anyone?? The ticketmaster page says I'll get an email 2/17 to tell me if I got in, but 10club page says the drawing starts 2/7, come on, what am I missing??
    They are two separate things. You will only need the Ticketmaster verified fan access if you do not win ten club tickets. Think of it as a back up plan. But you still have to register with Ticketmaster to have a shot at them, if needed.  On 2/17 Ticketmaster will contact people that are selected with a code to use to buy tickets. But you will know if you won 10c tickets by then so it may not matter. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Hey guys. I'm 17 years old and this is my first post on here. Haven't seen Pearl Jam yet but did see Matt Cameron live when he was drumming with Seth Meyer's house band two years ago. Imagine my surprise when they announced him- I had no idea he'd be there haha. Hoping to get to Boston but odds aren't great. Does anyone know which seats are $112 and which seats are $85? Thanks. Hoping they come back to NYC soon though.... lol.
  • Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    bgirl59 said:
    I am so confused now---why did I enter through Ticketmaster if I can en ter through 10Club????
    Ticketmaster verified sale is completely separate from 10c drawing. You can win 10c tix and still be drawn to participate in the TM verified fan sale. 10c has let us know the verified fan sale exists as a back up plan in case you get shut out of 10c lottery. 10c has nothing to do with what happens in the TM presale and TM doesnt care what happens to you during the 10c drawing.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,735
    edited January 2018
    Hey guys. I'm 17 years old and this is my first post on here. Haven't seen Pearl Jam yet but did see Matt Cameron live when he was drumming with Seth Meyer's house band two years ago. Imagine my surprise when they announced him- I had no idea he'd be there haha. Hoping to get to Boston but odds aren't great. Does anyone know which seats are $112 and which seats are $85? Thanks. Hoping they come back to NYC soon though.... lol.
    Congrats on joining! If memory serves me right their was only 1 10 club price range in 2016. 2013 had 2 or 3 for Wrigley though. During the public sale their were 3 price ranges I believe in 2016. Turf and lower bowl, Grandstand, and Upper bowl. I may be wrong on that but that is what I remember. 
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    bgirl59 said:
    They are two separate things. You will only need the Ticketmaster verified fan access if you do not win ten club tickets. Think of it as a back up plan. But you still have to register with Ticketmaster to have a shot at them, if needed.  On 2/17 Ticketmaster will contact people that are selected with a code to use to buy tickets. But you will know if you won 10c tickets by then so it may not matter. 
    :joy:
    Thank you so much!! pjsteelerfan!! now I get it- you are soo awesome!! I LOVE Pearl Jam fans!!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Sparky79 said:
    Do you think there will be more cities announced at a later date?
    My guess is there will be a west coast fall/winter tour to support an album

1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    amethgr8 said:
    Is there no GA for Fenway and why?
    Fenway grounds crew considers this to be hallowed ground and don't want their field messed up by a rock concert. In 2016 the crew literally picked up all the seats and the plastic floor so they could groom and care for the field on the off day.  Actually made the floor experience better for those up front. I loved it.
    so this means they have seats where general admission would be? thanks!
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    wish i could make it for usa shows,but after 25 days in europe i do tour,cant..have fun people!enjoy the shows..
    that missoula looks an epic one
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    wish i could make it for usa shows,but after 25 days in europe i do tour,cant..have fun people!enjoy the shows..
    that missoula looks an epic one
    They will all be epic. Eddie seems to put a little bit extra into these special show set lists then normal and that is saying a lot. Wish I could make the western shows as I think they will be spectacular!
  • Options
    amethgr8 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    Fenway grounds crew considers this to be hallowed ground and don't want their field messed up by a rock concert. In 2016 the crew literally picked up all the seats and the plastic floor so they could groom and care for the field on the off day.  Actually made the floor experience better for those up front. I loved it.
    Yes that is right

• Options
    ^^thank you.

they had a heavy duty plastic floor at Wrigley, not sure what the difference is that they have plastic floor with people standing or sitting.  I suppose more weight with standing room only.

So this is part why Fenway is so attractive in that it actually offers seats up front like back in the day before they switched to GA.
    Amy The Great #74594
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    PJ 20 2011
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    knkkknkk Posts: 29
    Thank You What do you think About Reserved Seating, the only available for Fenway? Do you think that most recent Ten Clubber will go far away from the Stage??

PJNB said:
    amethgr8 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    Yes that is right

• Options
    peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    I used the verified fan registration for Springsteen on Broadway and got a ticket. When he extended the run of shows there wasn’t another registration period so if you didn’t get in the first time you had another chance.

So if PJ announces more shows later I wonder if it might operate the same? I can’t go to any these shows but wonder if I should still register in case of additional shows I might be able to attend? 
  • Options
    @knkk My number is 512XXX and that got me section 94 about midway up. Great seats imo. If you have a number in the high 600,000's I would imagine you would possibly be up in the upperbowl inn the 23-41 level on the right field or 2-18 on the left field. All upper bowl seats from 2016 were very close to the front though and I would take those over being under the grandstand any day. With the new added tickets to 10 club it will be interesting to see where everyone ends up.
  • Options
    Thank You I got 499xxx .... Where do you think Reserved will be ? How was the visibility and sound from your seats?
    PJNB said:
    @knkk My number is 512XXX and that got me section 94 about midway up. Great seats imo. If you have a number in the high 600,000's I would imagine you would possibly be up in the upperbowl inn the 23-41 level on the right field or 2-18 on the left field. All upper bowl seats from 2016 were very close to the front though and I would take those over being under the grandstand any day. With the new added tickets to 10 club it will be interesting to see where everyone ends up.

• Options
    knkk said:
    Thank You I got 499xxx .... Where do you think Reserved will be ? How was the visibility and sound from your seats?
    PJNB said:

Roughly around the same area as SEC 94. Maybe different with the extra tickets now so we will see. My view was good but the band was a distance away and the sound was great. 
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    edited January 2018
    PJNB said:

Totally - Under a grandstand is not favorable... sound from the band bounces around funny and you can really hear the dull chatter of casual fans.

During first encore of Fenway 2, I was losing my mind when they were playing Angel and I could barely hear it - it was apparently a break for everyone to catch up or make phone calls.

Ball parks are still quite an experience - plus you can usually catch a game.

Post edited by Jbarker on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    on2legs said:
    So, I do have a smart phone, an Android, but it's not an expensive one and I don't know . . . am I going to need a lot of space on my phone to get the tickets?  or will it be through email, because that I can access of my phone, but I don't download a lot of stuff on my phone because I don't use it that way, I like to keep my bill down so I basically use it for text and calling.  
    I think my grandma joined the ten club.  
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I still don't understand why the deadline to register for TM Verified is before you learn if you have won 10C tickets.  It would save everyone a lot of registering for tickets they don't need if the registration deadline was after the 10C drawing.  
    Gorge
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    amethgr8 said:
    ^^thank you.

they had a heavy duty plastic floor at Wrigley, not sure what the difference is that they have plastic floor with people standing or sitting.  I suppose more weight with standing room only.

So this is part why Fenway is so attractive in that it actually offers seats up front like back in the day before they switched to GA.
    To some people that is particularly unattractive. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Thanks Let's see with new ticket policy.... And more tickets seems to be sold to tenclubber s
    Jbarker said:
    PJNB said:

Totally - Under a grandstand is not favorable... sound from the band bounces around funny and you can really hear the dull chatter of casual fans.

During first encore of Fenway 2, I was losing my mind when they were playing Angel and I could barely hear it - it was apparently a break for everyone to catch up or make phone calls.

Ball parks are still quite an experience - plus you can usually catch a game.

• Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    So just to be clear.. Question: We can not register and enter for the Pre-Sale drawing until the actual drawing starts on Feb 7. ??
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I LOVED seats in Fenway.  I'll try GA for the other shows tho.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    amethgr8 said:
    ^^thank you.

To some people that is particularly unattractive. ;)
    I can go either way. I love GA as much as seats. But my hubby definitely not for the GA. I realized it at Wrigley last time.

thanks!

Amy
    Amy The Great #74594
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    PJ 20 2011
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    G-force said:
    So just to be clear.. Question: We can not register and enter for the Pre-Sale drawing until the actual drawing starts on Feb 7. ??
    Are you talking about the 10c drawing or the TM verified fan sale? 

You cant give your show choices to 10c until feb 7. You will have from the 7th to the 12th to get them in. 10c will draw show choices on the 13th, i think. 

If you want a chance at the TM verified fan presale you will have to register for that by Feb 6. You will be contacted by TM on feb 15 if you were drawn to be eligible for that presale, which takes place the 16th.

The 2 things are separate. Your results or participation in one have no bearing on the other