Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492
    ugh.I actually like the b side better. the song's not bad, but I just can't stand the southern church choir stuff he injects into his music sometimes. 
    Agree. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I'm a vault member but have never bought tix through that... will we get a password to use via Ticketmaster/whoever, or will there be a place in the vault for members to buy tix? Hard to get tix in the past? 
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    I might take a drive up to cooperstown for the weekend to see them!
    Might be joining you
    JK_Livin said:
    my2hands said:
    Might be joining you
    Same here. 
    If you two decide to go I'd like to go all weekend and see the BBHOF again.

If y'all are down we can plan a trip.
    @my2hands
    @JK_Livin

I'll let you know... it will be my gf & I and we've already done the HOF 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    JK_Livin said:
    my2hands said:
    Might be joining you
    Same here. 
    Me too. I m guessing the show is on a big field?  
    What a fantastic brewery!
    I've been drinking Ommegang forever, well before the craft brew craze, and have been visiting it for years as well... when I started, it was just a brewery in an old farmhouse... now they have added a full bar & restaurant on site... maybe they have a small venue area, but I agree it's likely outside on their large field

Almost went up for BHIC in 2016

https://youtu.be/VsEvNEMJHe8
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    I'm a vault member but have never bought tix through that... will we get a password to use via Ticketmaster/whoever, or will there be a place in the vault for members to buy tix? Hard to get tix in the past? 
    In the past there would be a section in the vault. It was very easy IMO to get tickets this way. I have not been a vault member for years so I’m not sure how it works nowadays.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,517
    my2hands said:
    For access, it says: We will be posting the pre-sale links and password for pre-sale on the Vault on January 21  :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I was able to get tix to 3 shows through the presale in '14. Can't remember if there was a presale in '12.
    #FHP
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,853
    Surprise no philly date again
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    For access, it says: We will be posting the pre-sale links and password for pre-sale on the Vault on January 21  :)
    There was a Verified Fan thing that I went to through JW's tour page and selected the show I wanted tickets for, provided my phone number and a couple other things. The site said they'd text the presale code on the 21st. I'm assuming it'll be like the QOTSA tickets where each code is unique.
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    RoeDawg13 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    There was a Verified Fan thing that I went to through JW's tour page and selected the show I wanted tickets for, provided my phone number and a couple other things. The site said they'd text the presale code on the 21st. I'm assuming it'll be like the QOTSA tickets where each code is unique.
    Yes, but I think the verified fan pre-sale happens after the vault pre-sale. They aren't the same thing as far as I can tell.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    edited January 2018
    got tix thru the TMR sites for 2 shows in 2012. it was very hard to get tickets thru general sales unless you stood in line at the venue. these were places that held less than 1500 people, though.
    Post edited by lolobugg on

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    PJ_Soul said:
    RoeDawg13 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Yes, but I think the verified fan pre-sale happens after the vault pre-sale. They aren't the same thing as far as I can tell.
    I believe you're correct in that which is good news for me as I'm a vault member. :)  Have to keep my eyes on the inbox, thanks
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    Does anyone know if Jack's new album will be offered anywhere else, like on Amazon? Or is it only a Vault release?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    LukinFan said:
    Does anyone know if Jack's new album will be offered anywhere else, like on Amazon? Or is it only a Vault release?
    The standard version will be.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    JK_Livin said:
    LukinFan said:
    The standard version will be.
    Thanks
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    Anyone read anything about the limit for tickets during the Vault presale?  Is it 2, 4?  Is it for one show or as many as you want?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    mrussel1 said:
    Anyone read anything about the limit for tickets during the Vault presale?  Is it 2, 4?  Is it for one show or as many as you want?
    They have not said yet, will probably be posted on Sunday.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Signed back up for this and tix. I haven't seen him in concert.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    So if my vault doesn’t renew until the end of January, will I still be ok for the Presale?
  • Options
    So if my vault doesn’t renew until the end of January, will I still be ok for the Presale?
    You should still be considered a member.  If you can log in successfully and check your membership status, that should tell you for sure. 
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Hopefully people did OK today, seems like a lot of scalpers were able to get tickets through the TMR presales
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    Seemed weird they did the same code for every city.  But I'm just glad I was able to get a pit ticket for the KC show.  
  • Options
    I got four for the Anthem in DC. Pleased with that. 
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Hopefully people did OK today, seems like a lot of scalpers were able to get tickets through the TMR presales
    Not a pair to be found so I settled for a single then kept trying and eventually came up with a pair.
    #FHP
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I was pretty surprised to see the ticket options right at 10am. Very few decent seats right off the bat, and I was only searching for a single to improve my chances. Anyway, at first I couldn't even land 1 GA ticket, which was particularly surprising. I did eventually snag one. I wouldn't have minded a really good seat, but oh well, that's okay..... I'll keep trying for one in the other presales, and then I can choose which one I want more closer to the date.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 636
    Snagged two to the Phoenix show right when they went on sale. Row 28, just right of center. Pretty stoked ot finally see Jack live.
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Nothing was coming up right at 10am and about 12 minutes later I got 2 for Seattle.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    I got nothing... Damnit...
  • Options
    I got nothing... Damnit...
    Where were you trying?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,847
    Skipping jack white to go to wrigley. Can’t get babysitters for both. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......