West Coast Eagles thread

i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
Well it's currently the off season but I thought I post it now...I'm not sure how many People on here are familiar with the West Coast Eagles or the AFL for that matter so I posted a link below for a bit of Information.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Coast_Eagles

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

Well not quite the Eagles I was thinking of Juggler ;)
    GO BIRDS!
    chinese-happy.jpg

GO BIRDS!

Yes Go Eagles...here's hoping they can win the Premiership next year or atleast make the Finals.
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271

GO BIRDS!

GO THE MAGPIES!!!
    :D:D
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    redraw said:

GO BIRDS!

GO THE MAGPIES!!!
    Great a Collingwood supporter.
    should crush the titans on sunday
    chinese-happy.jpg

should crush the titans on sunday

Wrong Football code :p
    edited November 2014
    As long as they serve Beer...as for the Game itself I wouldn't even know what's going on lol
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    i_lov_it said:

redraw said:

GO BIRDS!

GO THE MAGPIES!!!
    You know we are everywhere!!!
    I like to think of myself as 1 of the respectable Pies fans ;)

Looking forward to the new season
    Did u go to the IR game last week??
    We finally put out a team of quality players and it was a great game....
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    big win
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'm a fan of any team that beats the cowgirls! Way to go eagles.
    redraw said:

i_lov_it said:

redraw said:

GO BIRDS!

GO THE MAGPIES!!!
    You know we are everywhere!!!
    I like to think of myself as 1 of the respectable Pies fans ;)

Looking forward to the new season
    Did u go to the IR game last week??
    We finally put out a team of quality players and it was a great game....
    Yes unfortunately I know lol...Nah Mate I didn't go to the Game I'm in Sydney atm and we know that NSW isn't an AFL State ;)
    With Nic Natanui back...the Eagles will win this years Premiership ;)
    GO BIRDS!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    GO BIRDS!!
    That's the Way Juggler ;):tongue:
    i_lov_it said:
    GO BIRDS!!

Pretty excited for Sunday
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i_lov_it said:
    GO BIRDS!!

Pretty excited for Sunday
    I hope the Eagles win for you Juggler...also hope the Eagles win in the AFL too ;) hehe
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I like your team's new guernsey and logo and am looking forward to watching games from the new stadium.
    Always liked the blue and gold, could never understand the old navy and gold.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    Can't wait for this season to start. New Perth stadium looks great and the competitiveness of the season should be good across the board (except Nth Melb who did nothing in offseason to improve their team)
    My team (Lions) finally have shown some signs of being on a build in the right direction. We finished bottom last season, but still fought out most games and showed good signs. Letting Schache go hurt a bit, but he showed no willingness to put in the hard yards and if he doesn't want to be there - see ya later. In saying that, if he can get his head right, I think he has the playing ability to be a very good player for the Bulldogs. Rayner has already signed on for another 2 years which will silence any questions of his commitment to stay and McCluggage has also resigned. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
    I like your team's new guernsey and logo and am looking forward to watching games from the new stadium.
    Always liked the blue and gold, could never understand the old navy and gold.

Yes exactly I prefer the Blue and Gold as opposed to the Navy Blue thanks man...yeah the New Perth Stadium holds 60 Thousand People should be a great atmosphere being full :)
    No Coder said:
    Can't wait for this season to start. New Perth stadium looks great and the competitiveness of the season should be good across the board (except Nth Melb who did nothing in offseason to improve their team)
    My team (Lions) finally have shown some signs of being on a build in the right direction. We finished bottom last season, but still fought out most games and showed good signs. Letting Schache go hurt a bit, but he showed no willingness to put in the hard yards and if he doesn't want to be there - see ya later. In saying that, if he can get his head right, I think he has the playing ability to be a very good player for the Bulldogs. Rayner has already signed on for another 2 years which will silence any questions of his commitment to stay and McCluggage has also resigned. 
    North drafted this guy
    http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2017-11-24/2017-draft-pick-4
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    No Coder said:

Yeah does look great it's been awhile since I've been to a Football Match so I might try and get tickets and go to one this year just to have a look at the new Stadium...

Yeah the competition should be quite even this year and number of Teams can win but I'm hoping for the Eagles though :tongue:...That's exactly right even the Lions finished on the Bottom I showed alot of fight...but yeah I think the Lions are on the up and I doubt they'll finish on the Bottom this Season...

No Coder said:
    North drafted this guy

Ok that's interesting so a Midfielder hey?...how do you think he'll go?
    i_lov_it said:
    No Coder said:
    North drafted this guy

I've seen his U18 videos on youtube, reminds me of Patrick Dangerfield.
    He should be a gun.
    edited January 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    No Coder said:
    North drafted this guy

He should be a gun.

Ok yeah and I looked at his Height too...quite tall could easily switch between Midfield and Forward...
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    No Coder said:
    North drafted this guy

He should be a gun.

Ok yeah and I looked at his Height too...quite tall could easily switch between Midfield and Forward...
    from that link...
    “The most complete midfielder in the pool"
    Want to see them use more no huddle than they did on Saturday
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Want to see them use more no huddle than they did on Saturday
    Haha
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer