I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Yup.  If the holes in the screen / filter allow (some are too tiny), you get a nice little build-up in the bottom section.  Amazon and many other sites have them though most are labeled as herb grinders with pollen grabbers.  Totally worth it vs. the plastic kind.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    hedonist said:
    Yup.  If the holes in the screen / filter allow (some are too tiny), you get a nice little build-up in the bottom section.  Amazon and many other sites have them though most are labeled as herb grinders with pollen grabbers.  Totally worth it vs. the plastic kind.
    Sweet!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rgambs said:
    I enjoy scooping the black filth out of my old faithful bowl with a toothpick, collecting it all into a nice pile/glob and then throwing it away while being glad the days of saving it for a rainy day are a decade in the past.
    same with going through your ashtray and rolling one cigarette from all the discarded butts in there. god I don't miss cigarettes. 
    I rolled a great grandbaby joint once.
    We used to save roaches and roll roach joints.  Well, I had a grand idea, let's keep our roach joint roaches separate and use them to roll a second generation roach joint.  Well, shit let's save this one and see if we can get a third generation, and we did, faster than we thought.  It took months to get the 4th generation and we were glad to be done with that mission
    We stopped saving roaches after that.
    The final joint was compiled from hundreds.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2018
    I never smoke joints anymore, but maybe I should start. You guys just reminded me about the greatness of the roach joint, lol. Those were the greatest of all! I would definitely still do that if I rolled joints. It's just such a fucking inefficient way to smoke pot though. I like to be thrifty with my weed so that I hardly ever have to go buy any, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I usually toss the roach in a bowl and smoke it that way, though I do love me a good joint (pre-rolled or via machine; I can't roll by hand for shit).

gambo, when you said "great grandbaby joint", I pictured a teeny-tiny one-hitter.
    Well it was a bit of a pinner, each grandbaby was the product of 125 joints or so and we had 5 of them, it wasn't a hogleg but we smoked it with great reverence and Led Zeppelin's Earls Court sit down set.
    Hey, you posted that at 4:20 =)

That's a great show, if it's the one I'm thinking of.  
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Holy fuck!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I smoke mostly bong hits. When the stem gets clogged I poke it into a tin. The scape the tin into a bag every now and then. When the stem is too clogged I buy a new one. I haven't smoked the resin in years but I guess I have a hoarding problem. This is almost 100 grams.

#FHP
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I also have around 50 roaches in a jar.
    #FHP
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Horos said:
    I had hundreds of them the kitchen of a dive apartment I once lived in.  I'd come home, turn on the lights and the little fuckers would scamper into the cracks before you could say, "bong hit!"
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    Horos said:
    I had hundreds of them the kitchen of a dive apartment I once lived in.  I'd come home, turn on the lights and the little fuckers would scamper into the cracks before you could say, "bong hit!"
    Oh man, I remember our summertime visits when I was a kid to family in Queens.  I'd get up to pee during the night.  Turn on the light in the bathroom, fuckload of roaches scampering!  

When I drove up to my dispensary earlier this evening, all street and lot parking were taken, and a long line waiting for the rec side, like out several feet to the sidewalk.  I finally found a space, went into the med side, and true to its name, ZEN.  Great music going, maybe two people ahead of me.

Left with some gorgeous buds and no change in prices / taxes, at least so far.

Me = happy.

And way buzzed.

And bed-to-headed :)
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
     brianlux said:
    Horos said:
    :lol:

Amazing, how he managed to collect 50 of them scurrying suckers!
    (Also, thanks for the memories of my first apartment) :fearful:
     brianlux said:
    Horos said:
    :lol:

Amazing, how he managed to collect 50 of them scurrying suckers!
    (Also, thanks for the memories of my first apartment) :fearful:
    You haven't live until you've lived with thousands of roaches!  :lol:

One thing I've always wanted to know- why are they called roaches? 

All those many times I burned the tips of my fingers for want of a roach clip!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

hedonist said:
    brianlux said:
    Horos said:
    Oh man, I remember our summertime visits when I was a kid to family in Queens.  I'd get up to pee during the night.  Turn on the light in the bathroom, fuckload of roaches scampering!  

When I drove up to my dispensary earlier this evening, all street and lot parking were taken, and a long line waiting for the rec side, like out several feet to the sidewalk.  I finally found a space, went into the med side, and true to its name, ZEN.  Great music going, maybe two people ahead of me.

Left with some gorgeous buds and no change in prices / taxes, at least so far.

Me = happy.

And way buzzed.

And bed-to-headed :)
    I started out the year sick and since then have been busy playing catch-up so haven't had time (nor really the need as of now) to visit my local dispensary but I am looking forward to doing so!  We're a small town but have a couple of them and one in particular has been recommended.  Must make time to check out their wares!

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    My dispensary had a BOGO the other day (not really sure what day today is) on edibles. I stocked up. :smiley:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mca47 said:
    Horos said:
    I made some really good tincture only need 1ml good to go for hrs just put it in a drink , I don’t smoke as much anymore..
    What did you use to make your tincture? I used everclear and the alcohol taste is strong.
    I've made a couple.  The first was Everclear, and a bunch of decarb scraps.  Put it in the freezer for a couple of weeks shaking it every so often.  It was strong but it tasted like shit and the Everclear burned the tongue.  This one I put in dropper bottles and stored it at room temp.
    The next one I did more or less the same thing with the Everclear, but I added a bunch of fresh mint leaves and lemon zest while it sat in the freezer.  This one ended up tasting a whole lot better.  I keep this one in the freezer at all times.
    Yeah I infused mine with fresh blackberry’s in Everclear mine taste really good you really taste the weed but only do it in drinks either water or juices 1ml into a shot of juice good to go ..Decarb is a must & quality buds ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    our band wrote a song called Roaches. lol. track 2. 

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I'm looking forward to listening to this tomorrow when I get some WiFi!
    Will check that out tomorrow as well, Hugh.

For now, and fittingly, listening to Traffic's Light Up or Leave Me Alone.  Live version.  Sloppy-second bowl hit a couple ago (thanks to my guy taking the virgin that I packed.  THAT I PACKED! :angry: ) but it's alllll good.  Off from work tomorrow, windows and blinds are open, cat #2 next to me while our first / older is running around like a madwoman.

(bless you, youtube - took me from the former song to their Feelin' Alright, though I AM feelin' pretty fucking good in the now; gotta give thanks for that when blessed enough to have it, even if fleetingly)

Hope all who want to and can partake, are.
    hedonist said:
    Will check that out tomorrow as well, Hugh.

For now, and fittingly, listening to Traffic's Light Up or Leave Me Alone.  Live version.  Sloppy-second bowl hit a couple ago (thanks to my guy taking the virgin that I packed.  THAT I PACKED! :angry: ) but it's alllll good.  Off from work tomorrow, windows and blinds are open, cat #2 next to me while our first / older is running around like a madwoman.

(bless you, youtube - took me from the former song to their Feelin' Alright, though I AM feelin' pretty fucking good in the now; gotta give thanks for that when blessed enough to have it, even if fleetingly)

Hope all who want to and can partake, are.
    Sacrebleu!

Criminal offense in our house.
    Dr. Gambs doesn't usually pack 'em, she leaves that to me, and I do sometimes take that green hit :naughty:
    Our rule is s/he who packs it gets the virgin.

Some choose to not abide by this on a consistent basis.

He's lucky I love him.
    edited January 2018
    guessing all you stoners either:

a) listened and didn't like (which is fine, most of the band doesn't like it either!)
    b) didn't listen
    c) listened and forgot what you listened to
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I don't have SoundCloud, I need to download it though.
    rgambs said:
    don't bother. the EP we recorded is trash. I just put it up as I thought it was funny how much everyone was talking about roaches, and I recalled the title of one of our songs. my band were massive pot heads, LOL. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

rgambs said:
    don't bother. the EP we recorded is trash. I just put it up as I thought it was funny how much everyone was talking about roaches, and I recalled the title of one of our songs. my band were massive pot heads, LOL. 
    Haha well I need to anyways, because I know there's a ton of material on there posted in the musicians forum that I'd like to check out.
    I don't have SoundCloud either, Hugh :blush:

Earlier I was discussing potheads with someone, and while my husband and I smoke a shitload, I'm not sure we'd be considered such, as we don't fall under that stereotype (we work hard, make a good living, are responsible, etc.).

(Ah fuck, who am I kidding?  Potheads we are =) )
    hedonist said:

Earlier I was discussing potheads with someone, and while my husband and I smoke a shitload, I'm not sure we'd be considered such, as we don't fall under that stereotype (we work hard, make a good living, are responsible, etc.).

I don't think you have to be lazy or unemployed to be considered a pothead. I always just thought it was someone who smoke a lot of pot. I guess I can see where that stereotype comes from, though. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

rgambs said:
    I'll have to check it out as well.  I finally had a CD made of some stuff I recorded in 1998.  I'm probably too computer-dumb to figure out how to put it up there  but I might try when I have some time.

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    hedonist said:

That's me
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2