Live @ Riverside, Newcastle, England 2/22/92

Hey, this is one of those holy grail shows for me. I once had what sounded like a crystal clear soundboard cut of this show, and it was brilliant. I've since lost it. I do have another soundboard quality, but it has a deeper, almost arena-style reverb sound to it. I've spend tons of $ on boots over the years, and it's always this same deep/reverb quality mix. Mind you, it's still A quality, but I'm desperately searching for that clear cut I once had, minus the deep/reverb sound. If anyone has that cut, I'd be eternally grateful for a link to an upload or a trade of some kind - anything to get that sound back. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help!
"Love is a tower, and you're the key"
Tagged:

Comments

• I remember having this on CD many years ago.....long since disappeared  :|
    Have you checked PearlJamBootlegs.org?

Here's a direct link to that show:
    http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules/jinzora2/index.php?nuCU0sannA%3D%3D=ZZ9ulJRkbXBpYZFqYJhlWYufrcnX1aKUymVRf5ndnMSn2qHHkVN5pZ6gwqaXklOOhA%3D%3D&ext.html
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
  • Yes, the PJ bootlegs site has the version I currently have. And it truly is a high quality version. But it has that deep, arena/reverb, bassy sound to it. I once had a cut that was a bit crisper and clearer, one that had more of the clean sound we heard on the 2000 boots. Hopefully, I will come across it again someday. The search continues!
    "Love is a tower, and you're the key"
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Yes, the PJ bootlegs site has the version I currently have. And it truly is a high quality version. But it has that deep, arena/reverb, bassy sound to it. I once had a cut that was a bit crisper and clearer, one that had more of the clean sound we heard on the 2000 boots. Hopefully, I will come across it again someday. The search continues!
    Uhm, the best audio sources for this show out there all come from a (incomplete) FM radio broadcast.. I don't think any pre-FM source has ever circulated. I have the silver pressed boot "Five Alive" (KTS label), but there are other boots around for it (the same incomplete FM source). Pretty difficult to help you if you can't be more precise about what you're searching. I personally never heard or knew of any source that sounds as clear as the 2000 boots though. You sure it was actually this show?
    Anyway, on Zomb there are a couple of version, a straight rip from the Five Alive boot and another version that combines the boot source with a (not so great sounding) video source for the songs not included in the radio broadcast.
  • DazzlerDazzler Grimsby, UK Posts: 109
    Silver 1992 CD All Night Thing has a crisper guitar sound than Five Alive or the more recent release 'State of Love and Trust' which are both a little boomy and bass heavy in my opinion.