Comments

• I’ve seen 50,000 names all engraved on a stone
    Most of them met an early grave years before I was born
    All of them with brother and sisters and mothers behind
    And most of their families and friends are still alive and doing time 
  • Now spinning, Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas 

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Now spinning, Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas 

I missed this release for some reason. Good?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Yea excellent. Worth it to hear this version of Slaves on vinyl 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Now spinning, Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas 

all of the tracks were also on Echo Of Miles I believe. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Now spinning, Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas 

all of the tracks were also on Echo Of Miles I believe. 
    Just not the live Slaves
  • edited January 2018
    Echo of Miles is so good man. Smoke a joint and listen to all 6 records or 3 discs in a row and your mind gets fuckin stretched.
    Post edited by dancinacrossthewater on
  • Now spinning, Louder Than Live promo release 
  • When my last ditch / was my last brick
    Lent to finish her / To finish her
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    This guys art is incredible.
    Charcoal drawings by Eric Steigenhofer. He's on Facebook under his own name or his artist profile page, Charcoal Drawings by Eric.

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Can’t wait to read this whole thread. 8 months later and it still stings. <3
  • Glad to have another Chris fan here :) I’m almost finished my tattoo. 
  • I think I know the answer 
    Stumbled on and all the world 
    Fell down
    And all the sky went silent
    Shrank like glass and slowly 
    Tumbled to the ground 
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    YouTube's algorhythm decided I should listen to this tonight. It was right. I should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8hKsPtw4yY
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • stevedsteved Posts: 651
    NWOntario said:
    YouTube's algorhythm decided I should listen to this tonight. It was right. I should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8hKsPtw4yY
    Glad to help.. took me awhile to track this concert down and upload it. Lol

Amazing Show!
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Carry back in my hand
    To the Promised Land 
    To the Promised Land 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123

The 2018 Grammy Award nominations were announced Tuesday, Nov. 28, with the ceremony itself to be held on Jan. 28, moving for its 60th year from traditional Los Angeles to New York City’s Madison Square Garden.

The Foo Fighters are perennial Grammy favorites, and their hit “Run” is up in two categories. But their competition in Rock Performance might be the night’s greatest suspense as the category includes two posthumous artists, Leonard Cohen and Chris Cornell for his brilliant swan song, “The Promise”, which came out near the time of his death.

Cornell is a near-certain shoo-in for “The Promise”. Soundgarden, co-founded and fronted by Cornell, has won a couple of Grammy Awards before. This year, with the passing of the Seattle great, and the role he played in music in Seattle, and beyond, it would be a shame if Cornell didn’t win.

Grammy Award nominations for Chris Cornell, Odesza and more Seattle-area musicians

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Machine has no heart to give 
    Heart it takes to be mine 
  • brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    damn shame he didnt get the grammy (for the added recognition and a chance to see him in the spotlight again). oh well, grammies truly mean nothing
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    damn shame he didnt get the grammy (for the added recognition and a chance to see him in the spotlight again). oh well, grammies truly mean nothing
    Don't need recognition from them anyway. We recognize and that's all I care about.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited January 2018
    Leonard Cohen won for best rock song. that's all you need to know about how stupid and out of touch the grammy's are. 

Imagine if the Oscars awarded movies the same way the Grammys award music. 

The Rock and Vin Diesel would be multi-Oscar winners. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    ^ very true

keep singing CC
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    Leonard Cohen won for best rock song. that's all you need to know about how stupid and out of touch the grammy's are. 

Imagine if the Oscars awarded movies the same way the Grammys award music. 

The Rock and Vin Diesel would be multi-Oscar winners. 
    Recognizing Leonard Cohen: great!
    Recognizing Leonard Cohen for Best Rock Song: not great!
    Anyone know why Chris' family was there? It feels weird to have had them and then not honoured him beyond the montage.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022