Ryan Adams @ Roughtrade

2»

Comments

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    Took too long to decide and missed it first time around. I didn’t make that mistake twice!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    You can get the Prisoner CD and the Rough Trade CD for $9.99, no tax and free shipping. That's a crazy deal. Just ordered. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I guess I was one of these -
    Hello Ryan Adams Customers, 

To start off, we sincerely apologize. Due to a massive error, our shipment of Live at Rough Trade was delayed arriving and half the order still has not made it's way here (although we do have a confirmation it's in transit). Then we made a big mistake letting the orders process in an attempt to help ship them out faster before we found out that they were delayed. Then, only yesterday we found out our system has a bug that it does not print out shipping labels in the order they were received but instead in a random order.   

We can't apologize enough to all the customers that have not received this record yet, but we promise we're checking daily to make sure the records are still on track. We're also changing/ updating our processes to make sure this does not continue and you receive your record as soon as possible. We'll update you when we have more information. 

Best, 
    Rough Trade

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    I love when companies give complete and thorough explanations like that. I wish 10C did that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Anyone have it yet and listen to it?
  • garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    Sounds great 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Yup. Awesome sounding album.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    PJ_Soul said:
    I love when companies give complete and thorough explanations like that. I wish 10C did that.
    It’s funny because people were bitching since th middle of December when tracking numbers weren’t being updated. It took some people emailing RT to get an answer, and it was basically this answer. But because there wasn’t a mass communication, people didn’t know and were very vocal about it. 

It it reminded me of this forum. 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    Yeah, it sounds great.  I wish it came with an mp3 code too. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    I got the CD and it sounds great.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Mine FINALLY arrived today! They were about to send me a replacement copy. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    LukinFan said:
    Yeah, it sounds great.  I wish it came with an mp3 code too. 
    I was bummed that mine didn't have an mp3 card. I ordered from the UK store. If anyone can send me the mp3's, I'd appreciate it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    a google with .rar in the search terms will get you some results of a CD rip.