2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    my2hands said:
    I knew I could rely on you guys... looks like I'll be here with my popcorn next Tues 
    Next Tuesday? Tomorrow's the 10th of the month. Maybe  they will officially confirm these rumored Pearl Jam baseball stadium shows tomorrow. 
  • chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301
    my2hands said:
    Lockn' is that weekend... they tend to be more jam band oriented... Neil w/Crazy Horse was supposed to play it a few years ago... maybe they will pay the $ to bring in PJ? 
    Anything's possible, but I think Dead & Co. is rumored to be playing Lockn' this year.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    RiotZact said:
    I almost wonder if the reason that fall seems like a question mark is because the fall arena tour is dependent on how well the Cub’s season goes. 
    no. tours are planned before the season even begins. let's play two was already in the production stages prior to that. the cubs winning just was a happy accident. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i care about nothing unless the great white north is involved. i ain't travellin' nowhere near Trumpmerica. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,762
    my2hands said:
    2016 USA announcement.......

I think it was a Monday? Was it MLK Day or the following Monday? 
    It was announced on a Tuesday 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,873
    i care about nothing unless the great white north is involved. i ain't travellin' nowhere near Trumpmerica. 
    Can't say I blame you.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    Prob in the newsletter they will hint to renue your membership. 
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    When does outside lands announce their lineup? If PJ is playing there they might have to wait until after that to announce their shows. Wasn't that the case with bonnaroo or some of the other fests in the past?
  • dickfergusondickferguson Atlanta, GA Posts: 42
    I believe OSL was announced in April last year 
    Up here in my tree yeah... 

8/18/2018: Wrigley #1

• dconner50dconner50 Arkansas Posts: 14
    Banjo said:
    When does outside lands announce their lineup? If PJ is playing there they might have to wait until after that to announce their shows. Wasn't that the case with bonnaroo or some of the other fests in the past?
    I believe OSL was announced in April last year 
    Good point. Wouldn't they just announce that particular show when OSL announces their lineup?
    EV
    9/23/2017 Bourbon and Beyond Festival
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,199
    RiotZact said:
    I almost wonder if the reason that fall seems like a question mark is because the fall arena tour is dependent on how well the Cub’s season goes. 
    no. tours are planned before the season even begins. let's play two was already in the production stages prior to that. the cubs winning just was a happy accident. 
    I’m sure you’re probably right about they tour being planned ahead, but I actually was talking about the cubs losing and missing the playoffs, meaning that if the cub’s season started shitty they would go ahead with the tour because they won’t be playing in the playoffs and Ed won’t need to be following them. 
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Fuck it, we're going to Fenway :)
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,613

Says location is at an airport in Washington

I would love to see the full text of the sign behind them...
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • my2hands said:
    Fuck it, we're going to Fenway :)
    Next alternative nation click bait: According to my2hands on the pearl jam Ten club forums, “fuck it, we’re going to Fenway.”
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,873

Nice catch. Looks like it says Thank You and then the #PearlJam2018 below.  If it's up for an even tomorrow, maybe tomorrow really is the day.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 679

I think that is from the 2013 show
  • JakeN7JakeN7 Posts: 57
    verceman said:

It is. See here - https://goo.gl/images/s2TePH
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    verceman said:

Pretty sure it is. 
  • hotel rooms are really stupid expensive for those 2 seattle dates. i wonder what else is in town aug 8-10. weird
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,613
    JakeN7 said:
    verceman said:

It is. See here - https://goo.gl/images/s2TePH
    Ah, gotcha.  The bottom half of a 3 sure looks like an 8 haha
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    hotel rooms are really stupid expensive for those 2 seattle dates. i wonder what else is in town aug 8-10. weird
    Someone said it's like that every summer
  • recreational cannabis tour, version 2018, is on!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    my2hands said:
    hotel rooms are really stupid expensive for those 2 seattle dates. i wonder what else is in town aug 8-10. weird
     Hoping to save $25 again with AirBnb like 2016. Hey every dollar counts and this is going to get expensive lol.
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,498
    my2hands said:
    Yeah, it's largely due to all the cruise ship passengers. The difference between Seattle hotel prices in fall/winter vs. summer is ridiculous. For example when we saw ToTD in Nov 2016 I think we paid $80 on priceline for the Grand Hyatt, but in the summer rooms in that hotel start at $500+/night!!! If you're arriving at SeaTac (depending on what you want to do) it might be best to rent a car and stay in a neighbourhood slighly outside of downtown. The Alki Beach area is really nice and just down the road from Easy Street. 
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    Someone just hit the nail on the 2018 tour head. Nice detective work. Announcements soon folks. 

^Source? we all getting excited because of this comment? I mean don't get me wrong I'm ready for an announcement ! 
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 679
    Maybe the fact that they didn't save this Vitalogy foundation update info for tomorrow's email bodes well for a significant email??  https://pearljam.com/news/vitalogy-foundation-donates-130k-in-december-1515536264

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,925
    Have they ever dropped a tour announcement in the 10th newsletter? 
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,344
    bbiggs said:
    I don’t believe so
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,925
    bbiggs said:
    I don’t believe so
    Well tomorrow will be uneventful then. 
  • AB4076AB4076 Posts: 8

Ten Club LLC is registered at a location right across the street from part of Boeing Field. I would guess that this video was taken at the Ten Club warehouse/building and twitter just tagged it as being at Boeing Field.

Side note: The Sea-Tac airport (which is not Boeing Field and is a more of a private airport than a passenger airport) has a great poster display with many Pearl Jam posters near the main food court and the A gates if you are ever flying into/out of Seattle.